Interlude Max Lvl 85 Fix...

Why would you send him to pay for something that literally takes 2 minutes to write/debug/fix?
 The error message shows it very clearly - your Experience XML file returns a NULL pointer exception. This could mean one of several things:
 - your syntaxis is wrong;
 - you have added higher MAX level in the config than you have specified in terms of EXP requirement in the Experience XML file;
 - you have the same EXP requirement for 2 or more levels.

Solution:
 Go through your EXP table (xml file) and make sure that the EXP requirement values for each additional (customly added) level are not only different but also that the next one is greater than the previous one.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

ALSO, make sure that if your MAX level in the config is 85, you have also added EXP requirement for level 86 as well, because it is required in order to calculate the EXP from level 85 at 0% to level 85 at 100%.

Example - If the required EXP for level 81 is 1,000 EXP, then the required EXP for level 82 must be greater than 1,000.
And if your MAX level is 83, with required EXP lets say 4,000, then you must also add EXP for level 84 at value greater than 4,000.
DISCLAIMER: the EXP requirements are usually listed as MAX values, meaning the level will be changed only when the player's total EXP (gained from level 1 until the level they currently are) reaches the listed/required amount of EXP.

Edited by Bru7aLMike
for clarity

On 1/3/2022 at 4:22 AM, GsL said:

You waste your time 

Try to find a server that have already these features u can buy it for few money ... if u can't afford those money u can't open a server.. if u do this just for fun continue xd

I want to learn to be a brother, that's why I ask. Not everything in life is money!

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, cryptonakos4444 said:

me tin idia logiki boris na to pas k 91 level logika ?

mexri 99 pou to dokimasa douleve kanonika