classic [L2J] L2Mars PvP Reborn. New Administration. Opening 4/1/2013

SkyL2Mars

Yesterday our server reached 95 people online. I know, its still a low a-beep-t but if you consider that we started with 40 people, it's such a great improve!

Make 1 more wipe and lets hope...

Yesterday our server reached 95 people online. I know, its still a low a-beep-t but if you consider that we started with 40 people, it's such a great improve!

I actually thaught the server was dead. :o

I actually thaught the server was dead. :o

To be honest, i thought that my project would die aswell, but finally it survived and goes very well till now, only thing missing is some more balance adjust and some more people online.

Edited due to change of opinion...Server's dying slowly, admins banning everyone and everything for any reason they can figure out.

+1 / the do anything they want. Sry for saying that, retardness

i can't understand how you can say that server is dying slowly, as we reached 95 people today for a while. and this is a top number.

As about the bans. Rules are rules, when someone abuses them i have to punish him, no matter who he is. Otherwise there won't be any respect to us.

Don't you want to get banned? DONT ABUSE. simple maths.

P.S. Hunter's village has no restrictions now. Let the real pvp start :)

"Rules are rules, when someone abuses them i have to punish him, no matter who he is."

Then how come you don't ban the ones that actually deserve it? You ban some people for trashtalking whilst you let botters stay in jail for a day then they're back out.

Or maybe my favourite, no I don't have pics but I love the fact that when someone said something racist in the global chat one of the GM's told him not to be racist (I like that)

Then 3 minutes later he's the one being racist....

"Rules are rules, when someone abuses them i have to punish him, no matter who he is."

Then how come you don't ban the ones that actually deserve it? You ban some people for trashtalking whilst you let botters stay in jail for a day then they're back out.

Or maybe my favourite, no I don't have pics but I love the fact that when someone said something racist in the global chat one of the GM's told him not to be racist (I like that)

Then 3 minutes later he's the one being racist....

This thing actually is corruption to me. so if u find the needed evidence i will be the one who will punish him.