classic [L2J] L2Mars PvP Reborn. New Administration. Opening 4/1/2013

SkyL2Mars

"Hierophant: Hierophant is a weird class, Which can equipp Light or heavy armor (With some penalties on each type) and fists, and is mostly based on it's skills. His basic stats are kinda low, but his ultimate skills are many and useful. More detailed:

-Blade Rush

-Burning Fists

-Dodge

-Battle Roar

-Protection Instict

-Wolf Totem Spirit

-Bear Totem Spirit

-Zealot"

BALANCE ? Facepalm lol !

"Hierophant: Hierophant is a weird class, Which can equipp Light or heavy armor (With some penalties on each type) and fists, and is mostly based on it's skills. His basic stats are kinda low, but his ultimate skills are many and useful. More detailed:

-Blade Rush

-Burning Fists

-Dodge

-Battle Roar

-Protection Instict

-Wolf Totem Spirit

-Bear Totem Spirit

-Zealot"

BALANCE ? Facepalm lol !

Lemme guess, you're one of those random romanian haters, who never logged to see what i actually say and just saw smth "weird" to him, so he started laughing.

Things ain't like that, kiddo.

yeah kiddo, things ain't like that... i have logged and now i can proudly say.. things are even worse !!!!

They throw skills to classes like  candies to a 5yo .... whadafa... /neeeeexttt

Emo quit? xD

lemme guess, you're one of those smartasses going to make sagitarrius level 80 with s grade items and expect to kill top geared items in 3 shots, but when u die you believe that prophet is op cause of zealot. Oh nooooo  :'(

lemme guess, you're one of those smartasses going to make sagitarrius level 80 with s grade items and expect to kill top geared items in 3 shots, but when u die you believe that prophet is op cause of zealot. Oh nooooo  :'(

For Some ppl everything that can kill you and everything that run's faster then you is an unbalance :D

ur server is customed that way so with a sagitarius u can actually kill top items on the ground? I thought there is only pick up for items no action like /attack /attackforce .. and ... /attackitem ..

u suck more than ur server.

Admit it, you are just a lame copy of l2wargate... not that it was very good either but ur project is just.... Lame

/nexxtt trololo

ur server is customed that way so with a sagitarius u can actually kill top items on the ground? I thought there is only pick up for items no action like /attack /attackforce .. and ... /attackitem ..

u suck more than ur server.

Admit it, you are just a lame copy of l2wargate... not that it was very good either but ur project is just.... Lame

/nexxtt trololo

Honestly, l2wg was worse, but I can't find the connection between them, maybe just the custom skills from classes (taken from l2pride).

+1 i didnt say wargate was good, and yes looks a lot like pride. But still doesnt change the fact about this server.. ;/

On any server there will be pro/against arguments, you're right, it's l2pride IL featured.

I played with my friends characters, isn't as bad as you describe it.