New Outcome 2#

hiph0paki

you have to read and see many tuts...but the main mistake is the bad size of the redner.It is to small ..But keep trying..:D

you have to read and see many tuts...but the main mistake is the bad size of the redner.It is to small ..But keep trying..:D

There's no bad size.

@Topic starter.

Just watch youtube tuts, cause I bet that u saw the 45 minute tut from observer. Which could be made in less than 10 minutes imo. ( He made way too much layers, talked to himself in 3rd person more than he had to. Seems that he's still learning) Nothing against observer tho.

Don't create clipping masks on the texts all the time.

First thing I'd suggest you to learn is: Fonts  (Play with fonts).

Render has bad resolution, text size is quite big.

Learn when to add shadows/lights/strokes to renders, texts and objects.

Well, that's just my little advice, nothing against you. We've been all there :)

Practice is the key!

Peace

There's no bad size.

@Topic starter.

Just watch youtube tuts, cause I bet that u saw the 45 minute tut from observer. Which could be made in less than 10 minutes imo. ( He made way too much layers, talked to himself in 3rd person more than he had to. Seems that he's still learning) Nothing against observer tho.

Don't create clipping masks on the texts all the time.

First thing I'd suggest you to learn is: Fonts  (Play with fonts).

Render has bad resolution, text size is quite big.

Learn when to add shadows/lights/strokes to renders, texts and objects.

Well, that's just my little advice, nothing against you. We've been all there :)

Practice is the key!

Peace

Just think before you post your bullshits for me.. I'm talking so much for making the user which saw my video to understand fully the steps..

/ON the render size must be little bigger. Also, I can't understand what do you do with your backround... Find more resources and try again.. This is one of the most importants before you make something..

Just think before you post your bullshits for me.. I'm talking so much for making the user which saw my video to understand fully the steps..

/ON the render size must be little bigger. Also, I can't understand what do you do with your backround... Find more resources and try again.. This is one of the most importants before you make something..

Ok, now read again and get stuffed with meat.

Your ps skill from 1-100 is less than 20.

All you did in those 45 minutes was mumbling with crap.

So hard to change the layer's opacity, so hard to copy/paste a layer.

So hard to download pix from the nets.

So hard to repeat one single fvcking word for more than 50 times in 45 minutes.

All I've learned from your 45' ''tut'', was HAW TOO OPAND PHATASHAWP.

And read again the first post of mine, mr. ''legiers'', ''imatz'', ''pxotoshop''

( He made way too many layers, talked to himself in 3rd person more than he had to. Seems that he's still learning) Nothing against observer tho.

Stupid people get more offended when they see truth in someone's words.

I'm not continuing that... I just wanted to help some users to understand some things..Just this..

Did I say that I've got something against? Or against you?

Of course you wont continue it.

Give me the URL of the vid/material

SrbIN, shut up.

About that signature.

Look at the render's and then at your background's colors.

Do they fit together? I don't think so. Try working on such things.

As for your text, I dont really think that it's easily readable. And that's not good.

Well,could you link me some good videos?for beginners? thanks SrBin,xDrac and Observer for the comments,hope the 3# outcome will be mutch better :D

I will send you in the next 30 minutes.

Well,could you link me some good videos?for beginners? thanks SrBin,xDrac and Observer for the comments,hope the 3# outcome will be mutch better :D

http://designrfix.com/resources/photoshop-cs5-tutorials-70-creative-tips

As I've said, u should start playing with fonts first. So you get the meaning of photoshop.

It's quite easy to do stuff with texts + you don't need more than 10 minutes for something marble.

Start with this :

2nd thing you'll need for sure is:

How to make your own renders ( removing something from it's BG)

Good way to make cool backgrounds ( instead of copying the same and pasting it all over )

This uploader has nice vids as well. Try to learn from him, cause he's explaining it very well.

Then, when u get into the thing, go on google and make some questions related to ''how to -do this-, how to -do that-''

That's all from me. I guess all u need is knowledge to make cool forum signatures and nice backgrounds.

Don't listen to those retards, they just wanna be in the center of attention.

Every start is difficult.

EDIT: Almost forgot. Learn the shortcuts, it'll help u a lot.

Avoid making 281283 renders for 5 simple things, like most newbies do. Think what you want and picture it in front of your eyes.

Peace