EUW Account

Napster321

i just told my option about your topic, and bitch please i am here from 2008 and not even 2000posts

you just quoted a post from someone else ...your opinion is already posted so you don't need to say that again ...i don't really care since when you are here...

you just quoted a post from someone else ...your opinion is already posted so you don't need to say that again ...i don't really care since when you are here...

i posted an already quote to say that i have a same option about the price, i didn't mean to offense you from start ( now i want ) i just told you that its not worth to sell an account like this, marketplace don't think that you had spend alot of time to this. and for finish i didn't told you that i am here from 2008 to show something, i am just saying if i was spamming 5 years now i would rich to 10k posts.

i posted an already quote to say that i have a same option about the price, i didn't mean to offense you from start ( now i want ) i just told you that its not worth to sell an account like this, marketplace don't think that you had spend alot of time to this. and for finish i didn't told you that i am here from 2008 to show something, i am just saying if i was spamming 5 years now i would rich to 10k posts.

dude this account is not even raised by me...a friend gave it to me and since i dont play on euw why keep it?

dude this account is not even raised by me...a friend gave it to me and since i dont play on euw why keep it?

i have no idea maybe in near feature you will need it, i am not saying that you are selling crap delete it now i am just saying that for my mind account worth for 10-15 euro for marketplace worth 5 euro so not worth to sell it

• 3 weeks later...

runes sucks

Elo sucks

Estimate price for this 5 Euro

you said the same with the above guys :D i know that the account sucks and thats why i want to give it away