GrisoM

Setekh

dude, i was referring to the fact that you replayed in this topic so worm and stuff at the start, and then u got to the subject of punching ho's in the face, thats more down to earth and i can relate to that.

i've 2 sides, like batman, but instead of dressing like a bat and fight the crime, i go out and end up trying to make a dog have sex with a cat.

i've 2 sides, like batman, but instead of dressing like a bat and fight the crime, i go out and end up trying to make a dog have sex with a cat.

That can actually go on a T-Shirt xD

you should care, lets take it out of context;

some months ago, i was at a party & i met a pretty girl, after the party we went to her house where she gave me a great blowjob, she blew me untill i came on her mouth BUT and this is a big BUT, she didnt swallow instead she got in front of me and while trying to kiss me said "dont you want some of your milk?".. i punched the -beep-er in between the eyes, jumped out the window, started running down the street almost naked wondering if she had drowned in my semen after i knocked the shit out of her.

do you get what i mean?

lies

let's pretend we have the same mentality like 2-3 years ago on the forum

now let's pretend there are same amount of active usres

now let's stop pretending and get to our days and see that most of them remained the same monkeys or got even worse. Too much abuse of internet causes monkey brain damage.

i can have "a" sex with cat. pro

now let's pretend there are same a-beep-t of active usres

now let's stop pretending and get to our days and see that most of them remained the same monkeys or got even worse. Too much abuse of internet causes monkey brain damage.

Thank you Captain!

now let's pretend there are same a-beep-t of active usres

hey, i finished university, i aint the monkey i was 2-3 years ago, now i'm a smart monkey, with a job and a girlfriend.

pf doctors said i was going to end in a psychiatric hospital, whos the crazy guy now mr smart pants?

hey, i finished university, i aint the monkey i was 2-3 years ago, now i'm a smart monkey, with a job and a girlfriend.

pf doctors said i was going to end in a psychiatric hospital, whos the crazy guy now mr smart pants?

Dude, I see you keep insisting that you got a girl, who the -beep- cares, everybody has one and seriously, don't give a damn what job you have and what you are in the real life. And last but not least, you missunderstood the sentence I have posted.

Dude, I see you keep insisting that you got a girl, who the -beep- cares, everybody does

thats new for me ;_;

and seriously, don't give a damn what job you have and what you are in the real life.

ok.. sorry (?) ..

And last but not least, you missunderstood the sentence I have posted.

i didnt understood who were you pointing in the last sentence, care to explain? :D

thats new for me ;_;

ok.. sorry (?) ..

i didnt understood who were you pointing in the last sentence, care to explain? :D

yes, the community of the forum, 2-3 years ago they were many, 400 - 500 active but at least there was some usefull shits posted with exploits and lineage2 stuff and so on. Now the only one who remained on the forums are shadows of their former selves and there is so much stupidity around that it wasn't enough and introduced retarded memes. Seriously, this forum has became a clown circus so if there weren't any money coming from donations ( vip, sticky and other shit ) I bet that Maxtor would close it right away.