[L2J]L2 Snakefist | x100 | Test Server is now Live! |

Vegas

spvtjd.png

Well well,i was working on that server like one year.Many good developers used their skills on it.

Our GOAL is to make a funny & interesting community in a forgetable lovely client.

Let us know if what you believe with such feautures.

Forum:Comming in 2 days.

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/L2Snakefist

NOTE THAT THE SERVER IS TEST SERVER,WE WANNA HEAR PLAYER IDEA'S.

Rates

Exp: [x100] | Sp: [x100] | Adena: [x1] | Drop: [x1]

Enchant Info

Safe Enchant: +3

Max Enchant Weapon: +30

Max Enchant Armor: +25

Enchant Chance Weapon: 75%

Enchant Chance Armor: 75%

Enchant Chance Weapon [blessed]: 95%

Enchant Chance Armor [blessed]: 95%

Skills

Auto Learning Skills

Events

Team vs Team

Other events comming soon.

Custom Commands

.online

.info

.PvP (Next pvp color reward)*

.PK (Next pk color reward)*

Other Stuff

GM Shop

Augument Manager

Level 82+ Skill Shop Manager

Unique Bosses

Unique Buffer

Unique Gatekeeper (Flag-Karma Can't Teleport)*

Java Side

Aio Buff System (Dwarf,Hero with custom item,with all buff in higher rank)* [+Protections]

When a player complete accademy he gain automatic 1mil. adena*

PvP/PK Color:Name + Title (500,1000,2500,5000,10000)

Aio System(Player with all buffs skills)*

Custom Tittle at New Characters

25 Kills in-a-row: Gain hero status & skills untill you die.

Quake PvP System [PvP Shouting Engine]*

Announce Castle Lords

Clan Notice System*

Olympiad Fresh Skills After Match

Rebirth system (Going again 1 level and xp goes to x50)*

L2 Battle-Bet system (First Time in Lineage 2 World) Its better to log in and test that custom.Dont wanna post shoots.

Anti-Bot System*

Custom Farmin Area With Party Bosses On It

Screenshoots coming.*

Custom coins & Coin upgrades

Screenshoots comming.*

Farm Areas that you won't bored

Screenshoots comming.*

The RED dot means PICTURE is going to be upload there.

And more,more income.

Gimme more idea and tell me what you dont like.

SCREENSHOTS NOW

w1c90.pngs12u4z.png

am2kjm.png10wpquv.png

2aior3p.pngr7w5za.pngj8dsm0.png

2ihp3ba.png

2883v2e.png

zw0okh.png

Enchant Info

Safe Enchant: +3

Max Enchant Weapon: +30

Max Enchant Armor: +25

Enchant Chance Weapon: 66%

Enchant Chance Armor: 66%

Enchant Chance Weapon [blessed]: 100%

Enchant Chance Armor [blessed]: 100%

You totally blew it all up here! That max enchant is way to high..

You totally blew it all up here! That max enchant is way to high..

First of all server is hard,2ndly if you have a good weapon +1 enchant will do the changes! So like that  a people with a dynasty set and a people with a dynasty +6 set will be totally better.

Also like that you force the player to farm hard and to killing our boss for like 1 blessed! also 1 blessed can be sell from guy to guy till a powerful 1 can use it.

too hard ,make it +16-18 max lol... and maybe add 3-4x bless from raids? xD, ur going to make blessed more expensive than the rb jewels them self : D

ill hear all your idea maybe ill change the safe or like you said 16/18 max (you will love also the colors of enchant)

Do you like at all? or something missing? (Screenshots comming too)

ill hear all your idea maybe ill change the safe or like you said 16/18 max (you will love also the colors of enchant)

Do you like at all? or something missing? (Screenshots comming too)

Some farm zones (retail moobs with custom drops ofc), and very very low chance to drop bless ,like 0,10% or something like that ^^ and mats or things to buy dynasty o.O/maybe vesper if u want

What about 4 sepulcher? can u turn it into a very great zone to farm & exp in group? (way better than normal zones)

Some farm zones (retail moobs with custom drops ofc), and very very low chance to drop bless ,like 0,10% or something like that ^^ and mats or things to buy dynasty o.O/maybe vesper if u want

What about 4 sepulcher? can u turn it into a very great zone to farm & exp in group? (way better than normal zones)

When you log in you start in a custom exp area. (more info soon)

also there are 4 farm areas + 1 adena area

server looks promising.. looking forward to test it :)

Thank you,ill inform you all by news

i would join but then i saw these high enchants and i said wtf?noway!new ppl got no change here and server will die soon enough

Enchant is nothing i can change that but as i said,i want to keep the enchant system on a low chance...only armor/weapon and maybe some other extras will make the difference

LOL realy unique OMG. It will be another fail man, u do server with style PvP and dont give chance for make items for newbies(old players with full eq dont give them chance). I see its another spam on this forum!!! >:( BTW i dont saw nthng unique there what i dont saw before on other servers:S

PS Any website?

Well well,i was working on that server like one year.Many good developers used their skills on it.

Our GOAL is to make a funny & interesting community in a forgetable lovely client.

Let us know if what you believe with such feautures.

One year work? - its look 3 weeks, i dont saw mods done by yourself. Many good developers used skills? - this isnt looking like good developer work.

Soz man but for me is completly FAIL, another server where ppl just waste time. X100, hard enchant - probably u dont have idea for ballance so u dont give ppl full etc... I dont saw any unique instance, farm system etc... - oooo maybe TvT from l2j is unique:D

SOZ man for my opinion but i see fail

BTW good luck:D

LOL realy unique OMG. It will be another fail man, u do server with style PvP and dont give chance for make items for newbies(old players with full eq dont give them chance). I see its another spam on this forum!!! >:( BTW i dont saw nthng unique there what i dont saw before on other servers:S

PS Any website?

server isnt ready im working on it also Psomas2,An4rchy and many more worked on it.

and you wanted a unique mode? L2 Battle-Bet system first time in l2 thanks for commenting cya;*

if you can make a better 1;)

LoL bro dont do such comments the only thing you can do is that!

Learn to write your name first. from Majster -> to Master or Majister or Majestic even dont know wtf you were thinking:)