Promote Your Lineage 2 Server with L2day.com

fokys

Hello MaxCheaters Community

WCa8.png

I would like to present to you all new project : http://l2day.com

L2day.com is free service for Lineage 2 server owners to advertise their project before opening.

It is really important for every project to get as many players as possible on server opening day, our service gives you an opportunity to advertise your project before opening, most toplist will not give you that option.You can add your server description up to 5000 characters + upload free banner.To stand out you can also purchase our VIP service.

Our main goal is to link players to L2 Servers. In order to do so our project will be advertised on various L2 Community Websites/Forums.

As we all know before I can start promoting this project to players it must have content, this is the part where i need server owners to submit their projects to our website.

Service is new and unique for EU private server owners but it is very popular and powerful tool used by Russian server administrators and because it was so successful there i decided to create project like this for EU server admins.

For any questions and suggestion feel free to contact me.

Project Link:

http://l2day.com

• 2 weeks later...

one more lol site from wannabetoplist admin , sucks

Hi,

It is not toplist i have you have not noticed. Anyway i though you would be busy creating another fail server and would not have time to post here?

one more lol site from wannabetoplist admin , sucks

u are a fu cking idiot its not your problem who sucks admin. look at your face and after talk okay?