[L2J] Lineage II Wicca - OPENING 17/03/2013

xDrac

0J50IYS.png

Trt3NDx.png - Chronicle: High5

Trt3NDx.png - Platform: Paid and modified L2J Files

Trt3NDx.png - Security: Lameguard and AntiDDoS

Trt3NDx.png - Extra: Paid Geo Data and Pathnodes

[hr /]

ltBqciw.png

Trt3NDx.png - Dynamic XP Rates* (depend on player and vitality level)

Trt3NDx.png - Party XP/SP: 1.2

Trt3NDx.png - SP: x40

Trt3NDx.png - Adena: x30

Trt3NDx.png - Spoil: x20

Trt3NDx.png - Drop: x10

Trt3NDx.png - Quest Drops: x5

Trt3NDx.png - Raid Drops: x2

Trt3NDx.png - Weight Limit: x10

Trt3NDx.png - Enchant Safe/Max: +4/+16

Trt3NDx.png - Enchant Rate Normal/Blessed: 50%/60%

Trt3NDx.png - GMShop up to S Grade

Trt3NDx.png - Schemed Buffer

Trt3NDx.png - Buff, dance/song duration: 2 hours

Trt3NDx.png - Custom quests for 1st/2nd/3rd Class Change and Subclass

[hr /]

DXKmI.png

Trt3NDx.png - Custom Lore

Trt3NDx.png - Custom Quests

Trt3NDx.png - Character Profiles

Trt3NDx.png - Quick Party Matching

Trt3NDx.png - Achievement

Trt3NDx.png - Custom automatic Events

... and a lot more. Visit our

Features section for more information.

[hr /]

We will be waiting for you! Go ahead and visit us over at our:

Website

Forum

Facebook

Twitter

j8m4d0R.jpg

[hr /]

The Grand Opening will take place on:

SUNDAY, 17TH of March

at 18:00 GMT+1

We hope to have a populated opening!

Your Lineage II Wicca Team

we're giving you the opportunity to sculpt the server with your own ideas and preferences.

That's a bad emphasis. Straight off the bat, you are limiting yourself.

Private servers are dead BECAUSE the standard model to which most are accustomed too is failing. And you are just playing along with it.

Do yourself and everyone a favor - if you think you have the means to do something unique give us the general picture, and ask for advice concerning minor details, but do the big thing yourself from your ideas.

If all you are doing is giving people the opportunity to "choose" it's just going to turn out the same "ordinary server" you are claiming this won't be.

The aces up your sleeve you are talking about - this is what you should have started this topic with. Get the interest right from the start. Not with hypothetical hope.

Sorry, but those reassuring words have been used many times, and frankly the audience that gets convinced by them are also the same people that bring your server down later on when they get disappointed through flames, rumors and generic bad mouthing.

Don't do it like that - leaving us hanging.

Spill out or don't mention a thing till you are ready to get our attention for good.

I understand your concern and it's greatly appreciated at that.

What I meant with "sculpting it with own ideas and preferences" is merely that we've always got an open ear for the people.

Whether or not we go with what they'd like to see ( -> survey, polls ) is something entirely different.

Naturally we will try to make Lineage II Wicca a somewhat unique experience (as far as that is possible).

The polls and survey serve as means to reach out to the community and gather intel on details that (we think) may still vary or change.

Nevertheless, the base and overall concept is already there and we will keep true to that at all costs.

We greatly appreciate that kind of feedback and criticism though, because you do indeed have a point.

Thank you for your post, sandpants.

We do not intend to use the results from the survey and the polls as foundation for the server's concept. Like xDrac said, the main idea's already been planned out and the details are being worked on. The feedback we get from players will serve as a means of comparing our own ideas to what the players want. After the feedback's been assessed, we will then decide on whether or not we should make any changes - based on how rational the feedback is.

~Serenity

Thank you, Loopy - that's flattering. :P

We will certainly try to give you professional management, since we want our potential players to feel that they are being looked after.

This is still an early stage, but we want you to know that this is the birth hour of a project that I - personally - see as something very special.

That's just me though, and yet I (and so does Serenity) would want to share this excitement with you!

And as I already pointed out a hundred times...

You are very, very welcome to pay us a visit on our forums, even if all you would want is to chat us up.

We are both there for you whenever you need us.

Hello everybody! I too am part of the Lineage II Wicca Project now and I'll be helping to make this even better than it already is. So, I urge everyone to check this out, because it will truly be awesome! :D

Sure, everyone promises things and few end up keeping them. But we assure you that we've planned out seriously unique concepts and ideas that we strongly believe you will like and enjoy.

Everyone saying that. We will see ingame ;)