(L2J) MMOPLAY Dynamic Rates| Server Revamping! Back online Soon.

MMOPLAY

I just logged in and reached up to level 14 which is as much as i can see my self getting...

After playing for 15 minutes i have a few objective and subjective remarks that i believe you might want to consider.

Objective:

1)The server is a bit buggy. I died from orcs at level 14 because i could not move and it was the second time i got stuck apparently as a punishment for using power shot? Dunno.

2)Mobs as i see have new skills which is fine if only they didnt all have the same and if there was a way to know what skills they have. Otherwise it doesnt exactly make gameplay more strategic or demanding it just makes it ...custom.

3)I found that mobs tended to stay idle even after attacking them for about 1-2 seconds. I suppose this is due to lag or them trying to figure out what skill to use.

Subjective:

1)The levels from 1-40 just like in original Lineage seem to have no point at all. You could simply have players start at level 40 where they can choose their class and get their skills.

Don't get me wrong, i would never do that on my server but if you are to have these levels exist you must change all skills and quests up to that level so that it is actually a bit interesting.

2)Do something about the movement speed. Default speed of lineage is like moving backwards in time.

3)Obviously since i only played so little i didn't actually see any of your important custom features in action. My only problem however is that they are not features that i would feel interested about in order to keep me going through the endless boring grind that is L2 at least at the first 50 levels or so.

If you are going to make a custom server, do it all the way.

Anyone who want's to come and test along Monarch ( Administrator of MMOPLAY) he can join now, He is going to tour them at MMOPLAY features quest with them PvP and discuss about possible bugs problems/solutions and ideas!

@Petosaur you can come online and discuss it there. This is not the final version of the server and its on Dev mode.

I think you are right about first 40 levels on final version of the server, we will see

Within next hour server will be updated to rev 563 (short changelog afterwards).

There are also some fixes for client, so please run our AutoUpdate app, and press Full Check to update it (small fixes in size, so if you already did "full check" in the past, it will take less than a minute to do today's client update).

Rev 563 short changelog:

- proper msg channels colors configuration

- added 4 new combat on screen messages

- showExtZoneMsg() uses now SL2_S1_ONSCREEN_S2 message id

- implemented message channels "compatibility mode" feature

- more translations for LanguageData

- better movetopawn checks, if char needs to be moved at all

- MovementVect getUnifiedVect() fixed proper dist calculation

- default locale set to ENGLISH

- reworked all events announcements to be broadcasted via events messages channel

- option to turn off server news msg on logon

- //zone_check shows detailed info about water levels

- follow task proper stopping char, when within correct range

- setintention() fix for player chars getting frozen

- EVT_ARRIVED_REVALIDATE fix

- rewritten AISelfHelperData: calculates more accurate ranges and properly refreshes,when target changed

- rewritten movetopawn: experimental, not finished(!)

- executing stopfollow only when really needed

- executing stopmove only when really needed

- fixed tryToResetFactionData()

- fixed pet follow master

- fixed player positioning vs mob/summon(pet)/other player

- fixed pickup/interaction positioning

- fixed onEvtArrivedBlocked

- fixed maybeMoveToPawn check

- fixed thinkcast movement stopping

- implemented findAllObjectsInRange in knownlist, for attackable npc's (and mobs), for quick knownlist refresh

- fixed effectpoints knownlist refreshing

- optimized ExtLocation

- implemented getAnyWaterZoneZ() for getting correct Z level of any water zone in region (used to determine if char is in water)

- implemented physics actions throw, colide, drop, pickup (now can be coded any type of physical interaction, for any object, within datapack)

- implemented new methods of detecting obstacles within vectorengine

- fixed vectorengine resetall() routine

- reworked vectorengine detecting falling down

- fixed setInsideZone()

- minor optimizations in updatePosition()

- optimizations in revalidateZone()

- not setting heading any longer in stopmove() [no need]

- fixed checkWaterXYZ() and isInWater()

- fixed movetolocation, to use properly geodata and pathfinding even in water

- implemented properly EVT_SCHEDULE_DIE

- reworked getMyDestinationLocation() and getMyLocation() routines (used extensively by vectorengine)

- typo fix in zonetype: setSupprtingPhysics -> setSupportingPhysics

- minor fixed in Location

- minor rework in ValidatePosition (no more warping when falling etc)

- player panel options definitions sql table update

- admin panel: mmoplay custom songs added

- //mail admin command added (sending server-wide system mails)

- admin: added ZONE_VISUALISATION_NON_ITEM_BASED feature

- implemented new zone features:

- enter/leave msg

- redsky

- outoftime

- zonesound

- cyclic zone action method, executed every 1s

- removed too many stopmove

- fixed not detecting peace zone on normal enter/logon (worked only when teleported to peace zone)

and more...

Sad this server is L2Java. If it were l2off or atleast l2DC files, i could give a try, but play low rate with java files is like suicide u.u

noone force u, noone care about u and ur opinion U CAN JUST

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0f5BsY88Y2MOJsIGUPw5F0i8kMkmqvEfLaZzCkKCD9uVsVfoy

Sad this server is L2Java. If it were l2off or atleast l2DC files, i could give a try, but play low rate with java files is like suicide u.u

L2DC is also java. And none of these, have features of our project. Anyway, no one forces nobody to play :)

Intelligence - you don't have it.

But mindless sheep will be mindless sheep - so go play your OFF servers stuck in C4 with broken code and no development apart from rate changing.