(L2J) MMOPLAY Dynamic Rates| Server Revamping! Back online Soon.

MMOPLAY

Very soon ven, you can read about our servers storyline explanation and how you become part of it here http://forum.lineage2-4fun.cc/index.php?/blog/1/entry-1-mmoplay-storyline-explanation/

We give you the chance to earn special rewards in the grand opening of our server, our server got member/player of the month feature added to our FORUMS and you can gain it by being part of it, active  and gain good reputation which is visible to your profiles our system will auto generate the player and he will be visible at the top of our forums with the awarded icon! Reward will be given in-game by MMOPLAY administrators

An example is on our forum right now so you can see it!

bump :)

after read about physics system and already knew that he got urs code or u are DEV there :not bad:

saw many awesome videos on YT of ur work, im sure this server will be unique :)

There won't be corruption because we know each other for about 4 to 8 years and 3 of them we are real life buddies

Expect corruptions (it it happends) ,you will lose your friendship too. Be sure :)

This is the best server i have seen in my entire life. I cant wait to play..but anyway, when we can start to play it? This thread was opened in December and now is February. If you will delay the release date you will lose a lot of players..so try to start the server faster.

Server will open till the end of the february but before that we will do some beta weekends..stay tuned.

@Matthew Everyone who works for MMOPLAY is - will get paid why someone risk his money to do some shit corruption? although our goal, everyone goal is  to create our gaming company and create our own game in future.

Now we are concetrated on our lineage server and provide you the best possible gameplay and features, don't worry about other stuff show us some trust.

We are proudly present you the Chapter #1 Of MMOPLAY Storyline!

Discussion Thread: http://forum.lineage2-4fun.cc/index.php?/topic/1148-chapter-1-the-evil-corruption-begins/

14t7ul2.png