[L2J Private DP] L2 Astaroth x15 Presentation - OBT 15-20 December, LIVE 22.12

circles

if the server has no lag in mass pvp/sieges, this server will become No 1, because this is the main problem of the actual mid rates.. i suggest to focus on this problem! ;)

if the server has no lag in mass pvp/sieges, this server will become No 1, because this is the main problem of the actual mid rates.. i suggest to focus on this problem! ;)

well i posted in our forums our dedicated server specs, we are not gonna have problem with lags since machine is really powerfull and expensive too for sure http://l2astaroth.com/forum/index.php?topic=22.0

ok server seems good and i think best atm.. ill be there!

you are welcome Doll!

Forum Contests started, register to participate and collect your rewards, Contest runs till 22 December!

http://l2astaroth.com/forum/index.php?board=3.0

yeah, circles give us acess to cbt

wish i could open more soon the beta test but is not possible since ddos protection will bought by friday and lamgeguard too and we cant public any system till then.

45 Members reached in the forums!

Forum Events & Contests Started - Available till 22 December!

Register in our Forums to participate and Collect very useful Rewards for the Grand Opening!

Don't lose the chancee to register and participate to receive great rewards in our Grand Opening!