hellbound [L2J PRIV FILES]L2 Apollon X20 Server (Live)

smomagas

WE ARE HERE STABLE AGAIN WE DONT HAVE ANY PROBLES OR ANYTHING!!

No Bugs // No Lags

Monthly Events // Hour Events

Active Gms AnyTime

New Player Can Have An Easy Start With

- No Grade Items+SS

- D Grade Items+SS

- Runes Of 50% Exp+Sp

You Can Easy LVL UP with Runes And Vitality!

So What Are You Waiting For??

JOIN US NOW AND DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON NEW FAIL SERVERS!!!

738217_461076827285432_365899005_o.jpg

that could be a great help, if you would have lover rates. but at 20x and vitality you ding 40 in 10-15 minuts and d grade is history. you need c grade. i was on your server and i could barely buy common c grade armor and shadow weapon on lvl 46. i could "afford" to buy two common c grade rings and 3K shots.

all the same on all thow "mid rate" servers. you ding 40 and cant buy c grade. and i dont want to start about the prices of B grade or A grade. i mostly skip B grade. But to pay 45 mil. adena for an a grade weap. at 60x exp and 20x adena ....

not saying that you have a bad server, but these are the things why most ppl dont even start to play on "mid rate". coz i log in, rush to nearest gm shop and when i see the prices i log out.

that could be a great help, if you would have lover rates. but at 20x and vitality you ding 40 in 10-15 minuts and d grade is history. you need c grade. i was on your server and i could barely buy common c grade armor and shadow weapon on lvl 46. i could "afford" to buy two common c grade rings and 3K shots.

all the same on all thow "mid rate" servers. you ding 40 and cant buy c grade. and i dont want to start about the prices of B grade or A grade. i mostly skip B grade. But to pay 45 mil. adena for an a grade weap. at 60x exp and 20x adena ....

not saying that you have a bad server, but these are the things why most ppl dont even start to play on "mid rate". coz i log in, rush to nearest gm shop and when i see the prices i log out.

we have change the prices because many player report us this!

u can check again the prices is not very lower but is ok to have some fun with farm!

we also give reward or events with many rewards and also adena!

Population Is Increasing Day By Day !!

Feel Free To Join On Server With

No Bugs // No Lags

Monthly Events // Hour Events

Active Gms AnyTime

741096_461958970530551_1487150379_o.jpg

the most stable server here without bag or wipes join!

bump

Dude this video answers why there are so many Greeks trying to make moneymaker servers like yours, I just wish u good luck...

Get a life u fuking idiot racist...insulting greeks like its their fault politicians were greedy and corrupted!really get a fuking life...and if i remember right u are bulgarian...have u ever seen how some villages look like in your country??...fuking idiots

Get a life u fuking idiot racist...insulting greeks like its their fault politicians were greedy and corrupted!really get a fuking life...and if i remember right u are bulgarian...have u ever seen how some villages look like in your country??...fuking idiots

mofo pls i dont want anymore spam on my topic!

i just want to keep reviews for server!

ANT QUEEN DEAD ONE -leeching- SHOWING RING ON DION, -beep- OFF RETARDED SERVER WE  WANT PLAY NOT WRITE IN FORUMS, OUR CP GO BACK TO ASTAROTH

www.l2astaroth.com

u are a real idiot

you not even played here 1 min and your cp is forr

vassilaki go back yo your server with your multy acc!

ahahah pathetic stalone! u spamm the same messege in all mxc!