Bussiness Talk.No kids/No Spam Allowed.[Part 2]

Blane

CrazyLoads.com

Yes I am back.I didn't want to post in off topic as I don't care about the post count thing.I just make this thread to tell you that I finally figured out the money thing and bought a server.The new site which name is not the names I told before is opened.I am admin and one friend of mine.We will work hard.Please spend some minutes to pm me to remind me the position you are.Forum is open now we are talking and is in need of your support and knowledge.

The forums is accessible here.

I put it on Maintenance for now but in a few minutes it'll be up.Also I am gonna sign in my msn to talk with anybody and solve your problems regarding this forum ofc.I tell again that I don't remember exactly the positions of the members and the new ranks are:

-Administrators(Team Closed For This Month)

--This team has access to all and it's closed for now.

-Global Moderators(Opened 0/8)

--This team takes care of the whole forum cause the sections are many and probably they have much work.

-Warez Moderators(Opened 0/5)

--This team takes care of the warez part of the forum.They shall have work with downloads especially.

-Uploaders(Opened 0/x)

--If someone wants to join the Uploaders Group he should contact me as soon as possible.Uploaders upload many things.

Forums is running on vBulletin and not in IPB so it's more stable and in the future we'll add more modifications in the forums.Now the only thing we have added is the "ICash" system which collects points etc.Something like karma system here.

We'll be glad to see the first registrations from MaxCheaters Forums and please remember to send me pm or contact me via msn for the positions.I don't remember anything.

Status: -Msn: Online -Site: In Maintenance(will open in 5 minutes or less...)

PS: Old Admins shall wait or become Gl.Mods as I don't need any more right now.For the next month and for the pay of the server bills we'll add more admins.So stay tuned and wait till we get a bit bigger!

Best Regards to MxC Community,

-Blane

So all admins it's used to be admins are not anymore right?

So well I would like to apply to be an Gl.Mod or Warez Mod.

Anyway let's start work, GL with this blane ;)

So all admins it's used to be admins are not anymore right?

So well I would like to apply to be an Gl.Mod or Warez Mod.

Anyway let's start work, GL with this blane ;)

not actually he say that he don't remember who is global mod or admin etC and he ask to send him pm to remind it to him. Also i think that positions are closed for now so you have to wait for the next month. Until then if you have free time and you can upload you can become Uploader :)

Sorry for double post allo eimaste sto spam topic

re Blane to Referrer ti einai? ti prepei na balo ekei? (elehno oti kai na balo den mporo na kano register gt kati leei gia to Referrer)

Just don't fill it.

ENGLISH!

...το forum έγινε ελληνικό XD

Sorry for double post allo eimaste sto spam topic

re Blane to Referrer ti einai? ti prepei na balo ekei? (elehno oti kai na balo den mporo na kano register gt kati leei gia to Referrer)

Referrer einai autos pou sou eipe na er8eis sto forum.Enas user.Dld eki, an ontws yparxei referer, bazeis to username enos melous tou forum.An pali den yparxei to afineis keno...

-Blane