interlude [L2J] NEW L][CARTEL

NiggaStoleMyBike

LOL THIS TURKISH LIER HAHAHAHA WE ASKED YOU FOR 9VS9 50 TIMES IN GAME AND ON FORUM AND YOU TOTALLY IGNORED US BESIDES ONCE WHEN YOU SAID "OMG I'M WAITING FOR 2 FRIENDS" HAHAAHAHAH 1 WEEK LATER STILL WAITING FOR YOUR FRIENDS, RIGHT ? FU.CKING STUPID TURKISH PIECE OF SH1T RETARDED CREATURE RIP OFF YOUR PENIS MORE MUSLIMS.

YOU GOT TRASHED 2,5 PARTIES VS 1 PARTY. HOW CAN YOU LOSE TO 1 FREAKING PARTY WITH 2,5 ??? YOU'RE FREAKING RETARDED. THAT'S WHY. YOU LOST ALL FIGHTS YESTERDAY TOO. GET TRASHED TURK KEBAB.

ADEMMM PLEASE ADEM CRY NOW !! ADEM IN UR ASS DUDE.. CAMON GREEK, SH1T SPAMMER. Your 2.5pt pwned in aden siege very easy... you are nothing.

And you are big 1 LIER 2.5PARTY OMG? WE ARE Just with 1.5party vs your 1.5 party greek kid u get rape 10x times after more mass ress? and open 1sws for cancel uss? nice tactic.Check this video 1:48 starting

CHECK IT

HOPHOP CAMON SGC... FAITHS    [ 18VS18 With Faith get rape always. İkoza give 1 date for 9vs9 When' i'm try pm ur dat members they are didn't answer for me.. And When my members going to off are you ask me 9vs9 .... so Funny !

NeverWalkAlone [Lineage2 CarteL VoL 3 !

english please retard

1more koza's member greek.... cya your school time coming !

What is the problem with school time? We are young not like you OLD  ;D 30 years+++  playing l2 and you fight with guys 15 years. I have nothing against old from l2 but it bothers me when they say this, and i'm not in any clan "known".

stop spam i say .... and no curupted ... phx ... make it ... curupted=romeo the reason nicolas no want you in gm staff now ok ?

u sucks all the time where u see spam? bitch please..

no corrupt server

1.some hero flaming server

2.  5mins later admin log  %hi      %xxx banned

3. how he knew that this hero was flaming on hv the server? looks like he was with his char :)

what to say, he even have messenge that his skype got hacked...and guess...skype name "xx1992"

cool admin , you want a server and you born 1992.. there is no point to play on a server that have admin 19/20 years old cuz his friend play l2 and is sure that he gonna edit them...prefer some older admins, cuz older admins dont have friends that play l2

kid admin 19-20 y.o