interlude [L2J] NEW L][CARTEL

NiggaStoleMyBike

he is kid? but he dont advertise his server in other topic :) Dont have ideas how advertise your server?

the problem is about his comments and he dekarma with his own rules , they are not exist on mxc

PS: many friends of zafyra did same so why i wont do that too ?

the problem is about his comments and he dekarma with his own rules , they are not exist on mxc

PS: many friends of zafyra did same so why i wont do that too ?

its good that he dekarmed you, cause u have your own topic about your server so any info and other write there not in other topics. we are not talking about other, but about u

You talk so much. when you open your svr? give me a date only guys we will see who is kid. *Not Allowed to Advertise your svr in Another Server's Topic* why u dont Understsand it?

You talk so much. when you open your svr? give me a date only guys we will see who is kid. *Not Allowed to Advertise your svr in Another Server's Topic* why u dont Understsand it?

do you threaten me or what ?

btw give a link with those "rules"

btw you can download the patch and free to ddos server is up but gameserver is OnlyGM

do you threaten me or what ?

btw give a link with those "rules"

btw you can download the patch and free to ddos server is up but gameserver is OnlyGM

i dont care about your svr for sure.

This rule exist since maxcheaters is created.

Just ask global moderators.

i dont care about your svr for sure.

This rule exist since maxcheaters is created.

Just ask global moderators.

every topic has his own rules and i can't find this rules pls show me where it is !

1[] an kill player town .. how make mage sps necro  leave town and  click one zone in town where have more ppl  and use symbol skill [ mass skill ppl in zone the skill all die ]

2[]server have vote npc  where player can vote in 45 sec  and get reward .. but here no protect for ip ....can make new char and you get reward  ... can make more new char in 45 sec other player vote and you get reward no need you go vote in 45 sec .... how get vote from other char ? easy make him 200/200 items  and click reward and you drop him ;d

3[]how make lag in server ..... you hate server ? easy.. make one clan 5/6/7/8 lvl change clan leader all time and server get lag !

4[]how use heavy on archer easy ..... put dc light one part and use same part ic and o_O YOU  have heavy on archer  i play all time  heavy set 5100 p def on gs fun ?

5[]FROM phx can make items + or eddit stats me char kore oly hit 6k dmg ;d fun ?

Donations Info

Items/Skills

Price

Weapon +25

25 Euro

Armor +25

35 Euro

Boss Jew (Set) +25

40 Euro

Clan Lvl 8

20 Euro

Clan Lvl 8 Full Clan Skills

40 Euro

Augument Skill (max 2)

20 Euro

Enchant Skill +10

10 Euro

Enchant Skill +12

25 Euro

255 Recs

10 Euro

L2 Cartel Vote Stone's (1.000)

30 Euro

Hero For 1 Week

20 Euro

Hero For 1 Month

40 Euro

Hero For Ever

200 Euro

Change Name

10 Euro

Change Class

10 Euro

Change Donation Items

20 Euro

soon more me friends pm for phx  details

hahaha epic !

they are not even x2 they are x3 :)) check it with l2net

Maybe no because server have full mass pvp ... I think server have 450-500 online player and enough for mass pvp ...Result server don't get any ddos attack Like your powerfull ddos protections...

Maybe no because server have full mass pvp ... I think server have 450-500 online player and enough for mass pvp ...Result server don't get any ddos attack Like your powerfull ddos protections...

NO DDOS result me char ;d maybe ? all server fear come 1v1 or 1v2 1v3