[Report]Amelie.

InTheEndॐ

[22:48:10] Χρήστος Βαγενάς[inTheEnd]: well you have no reason to check it

[22:48:15] Χρήστος Βαγενάς[inTheEnd]: Only if you buy it

[22:53:45] Χρήστος Βαγενάς[inTheEnd]: your fucking gay retard?

[22:53:45] Χρήστος Βαγενάς[inTheEnd]: o.O

[22:48:10] Χρήστος Βαγενάς[inTheEnd]: well you have no reason to check it

[22:48:15] Χρήστος Βαγενάς[inTheEnd]: Only if you buy it

[22:53:45] Χρήστος Βαγενάς[inTheEnd]: your -beep-ing gay retard?

[22:53:45] Χρήστος Βαγενάς[inTheEnd]: o.O

So?

You know who i love.

Let's see what i undestand from all story, you and Amile trade geodata for pack, he gave you the geodata... but you did not gave him the pack he want, you gave him L2JFrozen normal pack without any custom's/fixes...

And who is the scammer here?

So maybe , some guys did not got the point , I got a source from this guy , but is not the source that he claim is it , that from baggos with that list of fix as he said:) It's just an l2jfrozen rev older , with 1-2 fixes but not even 1 fix is not posted on baggos list , or from baggos list:)

Let's see what i undestand from all story, you and Amile trade geodata for pack, he gave you the geodata... but you did not gave him the pack he want, you gave him L2JFrozen normal pack without any custom's/fixes...

[GR]Αυτή η πούτσα εδω γιατί σκαλώνει τόσο άγρια λες και ειναι μοντερατόρος

Have u readed the rules , that u have to speak english in posts that are not [GR] or made in [GR] section?:)

Γλείψε μου το παπάρι.

http://translate.google.gr/#el/en/%CE%B3%CE%BB%CE%B5%CE%AF%CF%88%CE%B5%20%CE%BC%CE%BF%CF%85%20%CF%84%CE%BF%20%CF%80%CE%B1%CF%80%CE%AC%CF%81%CE%B9

And how do you know what i did send to amelie? It's your friend so you support her.

I saw on mediafire a pack named l2nephelim 180mb so i thought it was pack+source,after i sended it he downloaded and told me that is only pack and geodata,i told him that i will send him the source tomorrow because the upload speed in greece sucks so it would be really late. After i send him the source he is telling me that's clean l2jfrozen. OK

[GR]Αυτή η πούτσα εδω γιατί σκαλώνει τόσο άγρια λες και ειναι μοντερατόρος

Translate please, also if Amile doen't get what he want there is not reason to pay for nothing.

for ya

[11:17:49 μμ] Ady: I won't let you

[11:17:51 μμ] Ady: scamm other people

[11:17:51 μμ] Ady: :)

[11:17:53 μμ] Ady: any more.

ok.

Translate please, also if Amile doen't get what he want there is not reason to pay for nothing.