classic [L2j]L2NewClassic REBORN - New* Unique PvP Server [Start 30.11.2012]

Slab

its mean that i do not make any custom on server, and left it and build as l2official server.

Wrong words then.

How well-built is your server has nothing to do with what pack it is using.

skonczyles? wypowiadam sie na temat serwera, ten dzial do tego sluzy :) A moze mam reklamowac Twoj serwer? nie ma co reklamowac, polski sh1t nic wiecej. zobaczymy na starcie serwera jak Wam pojdzie, elo !

Brzoza pocisnij mi jeszcze ze nie znam angielskiego, jak ja to lubie :)

sry for polish language..

powinienes wogole nauczyc zycia, zamiast spedzac je przed komputerem no lifie. I huj cie to obchodzi ze moj serwer trzy razy nie wypalil, bo ataki byly.

Wrong words then.

How well-built is your server has nothing to do with what pack it is using.

server is based on old l2jfree project, i just continue it from time when they start next chronicle.

- Server has special balance

- own remaked olympiad (full official)

- All core has beend cleand, for maked high performance quality gameplay

EDIT: server is fully protected by ddos.

server is based on old l2jfree project, i just continue it from time when they start next chronicle.

- Server has special balance

- own remaked olympiad (full official)

- All core has beend cleand, for maked high performance quality gameplay

EDIT: server is fully protected by ddos.

you asked me to help you with a siple code for your features and you wana tell me that you refactor from old l2jfree all the core :))) you are so funny btw gl you will need it

you asked me to help you with a siple code for your features and you wana tell me that you refactor from old l2jfree all the core :))) you are so funny btw gl you will need it

Im ask you?haha, u ask me, if i want you to make this code, and how much i can pay. So funny maybe you.

Im ask you?haha, u ask me, if i want you to make this code, and how much i can pay. So funny maybe you.

wow so this is not yours  ???? lame

hey

in one post u told me, that in 5 minuts u can make something like upgrade armor. can u tell me how?

i can add the print screen too and yes is true after i asked you how much you pay me to code it for you

wow so this is not yours  ???? lame i can add the print screen too and yes is true after i asked you how much you pay me to code it for you

omg yes, it was irony, cause u can developing in 5 minuts!thats u write to me at my topic.