[Help]Full protection against ddos

Xerus

Question

13 answers to this question

Hello guys, i want to make a new interlude server but i am a bit outdated of lineage2 so i would like to know if there is any way to get full protection from ddos and bugs. Also is l2j acis a good pack to use in order to avoid bugs?

Yes l2jacis is a very good choise if you open a pvp server i would recommend you to check my project l2jhellas or go with l2jesios

Yes l2jacis is a very good choise if you open a pvp server i would recommend you to check my project l2jhellas or go with l2jesios

I just want it to be full protection... dont offer me more projects..

Hello guys i want to open a new server using l2acis and i want it to full protected against ddos what do u suggest me to do?

[/quote

changed topic to not create another one... so what should i do for ddos protection?

Hello guys i want to open a new server using l2acis and i want it to full protected against ddos what do u suggest me to do?

http://www.hyperfilter.com/

You won't find anything cheaper than that, and no L2J server pack has protection against ddos on it's own. If you want protection you are going to have to be prepared to pay monthly for it, there is no "cheap" ddos protection that works.

So if i pay for hyperfilter and use l2j acis, am i going to be full protected?

When you talk of a pack, you should test it. aCis got his own problems too (cf the scripts folder which is filled over time, but till miss 90+ scripts), but I don't "force" anyone to buy/help, as a free version exists.

Test the free rev 270 I will post today, read changesets 270-280, and see if those latest updates (and next if you read my forums) worth your money. Also if you manage to find issues and solutions, you can be rewarded by free access, depending of the quality/quantity.

About L2J own security holes, well, try to test and exploit it. If you find working exploits post in forum, with a step-by-step + results. If it can be fixed and doesn't denature retail, I will try to fix.

About a DDoS solution as explained ppl who sell some protection, it got nothing to do with L2J in general. They sell a layer between internet and your computer (either filtering packets or making ugly packets lost in a cloud network). Still you can check offers and best prices around, search if the guy is honest, etc. I invite you to contact ppl, but don't buy anything until you're not sure you will run a server. If you're still searching a pack, you then need to apply your own custom/gameplay, which can easily be counted by 1-3 months.

Regards,

Tryskell