[LF] InterLuDe # Mid Rate L2OFF < + Unique Features ! International

SiD31

What about you guys to start making a topic with a big list of features that you would like to have on a server, and maybe somone would do it.

Even i would, but it depends on community.

What about you guys to start making a topic with a big list of features that you would like to have on a server, and maybe somone would do it.

Even i would, but it depends on community.

A damn retail server with mid rate stats ! That's all we want, but we can't get because the only people who do such servers are the lithuanian rats with their 1 week server and donate gatekeeper.

A damn retail server with mid rate stats ! That's all we want, but we can't get because the only people who do such servers are the lithuanian rats with their 1 week server and donate gatekeeper.

Im sorry i missed this part.... what is a "donate gatekeeper"  :D

And as i said, make a topic with a list of features that people would want, if the community wants it im sure someone would pop-up and open a server.

And as i said, make a topic with a list of features that people would want, if the community wants it im sure someone would pop-up and open a server.

Interlude Community wanna mid rate servers with amazing [unique Features] if they do it,then everything going to Fine,but noone creating 1 cool server. so BAD..

Interlude Community wanna mid rate servers with amazing [unique Features] if they do it,then everything going to Fine,but noone creating 1 cool server. so BAD..

I see, but you should know that a server is based on motivation, if there would be enough community numbers to open a server then sincerly i would bother in doing it, but from what i saw in some of the ex-already-closed servers ... well forums go up...people come ... people go ... haters apear ... etc .

Plus there would be no point in opening a server with a average of 200 people.

And i'll prove my words that there isnt any community for a Interlude L2OFF mid-rate, i'll be opening a forum and "try" see how people react and what they talk/suggest etc.

IF there will be enough people, i will NOT create any features from my own mind and i will let the players decide the features.

(About your expression of : "Unique Features" ... well there isnt anything unique about Interlude ... at least not anymore)

Forum soon.

I see, but you should know that a server is based on motivation, if there would be enough community numbers to open a server then sincerly i would bother in doing it, but from what i saw in some of the ex-already-closed servers ... well forums go up...people come ... people go ... haters apear ... etc .

Plus there would be no point in opening a server with a average of 200 people.

And i'll prove my words that there isnt any community for a Interlude L2OFF mid-rate, i'll be opening a forum and "try" see how people react and what they talk/suggest etc.

IF there will be enough people, i will NOT create any features from my own mind and i will let the players decide the features.

(About your expression of : "Unique Features" ... well there isnt anything unique about Interlude ... at least not anymore)

Forum soon.

About Interlude Community, i mean Interlude Clans.Cause Much clans will playing just for Interlude client.So, they are interlude Community..Well,Let's create 1 forum for see what they talking suggest about the Features...and i remember much good mid rate servers one example L2Sublimity ] Noone care Spammers/Haters ..

[ (About your expression of : "Unique Features" ... well there isnt anything unique about Interlude ... at least not anymore) ] Maybe you're Wrong about this subject,My opinion,Everyone want to play with innovation Features.Waiting your Forum !

Wasnt sublimity custom server ? If you talk about that kind of stuff, im out. Mid rate means, and maybe some of the people will learn someday = RETAIL with boosted rates ! That's it ! Nothing more, nothing less. No custom zones, no custom buff slots, no custom armors/weapons. NOTHING!

www.l2trigger.com its LIVE now with 1k players and NO lag. There are no better server for sure.

Look my topic [l2off] i give you 1 chance before,just i lose time with l@gg nothing more.. good luck with your fake 1k player...