L2 Zombies - Realistic Zombie Apocalypse - unique highly customized server

DrizzLx

Project is on hold for now. I am starting a full time web development job a few hours from home and have to start looking for an apartment and move in less than a month.

Good news though, I will finish the project when I can and be able to afford the server with ease.

Good luck with your new job!

woooooow! rly niiice i will give a try for sure! keep the good work.

why don't you send at least one screenchot just to motivate the future players :P

Everything I have done so far is backend development, such as the chest + loot and town war engine, so there's not much to see in a screenshot until I do the spawns and community board. I will make a video of a town war when I can.

When I get settled into my new place and start working my new job, I will start back on the project and get a website up. I'm sorry this project is taking so long, but I don't want to rush it. Taking small breaks allows me to think of new things that will make the game better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was going to reply yesterday but the topic was locked for some reason  :o!

My new job is going great and I will be working on L2 Zombies in my spare time. Over the next few days I will be updating the main post and give you guys some more information!