L2 Zombies - Realistic Zombie Apocalypse - unique highly customized server

DrizzLx

As I see development is slow now.. and Matim is no longer apart of your team, does this affect the future of Zombies? :( I was hoping to see this server in action.

Absolutely not, Matim never helped with the project. He told me he was going to, and I was look forward to it, but he disappeared on me. I am an expert Java programmer and all the code server-side is being done by me.

Development is slow because I'm taking my time and polishing everything.

As I see development is slow now.. and Matim is no longer apart of your team, does this affect the future of Zombies? :( I was hoping to see this server in action.

This is no problem, it may 'slow' development a bit, since there is now only 1 java developer. I've seen his work in action and he codes everything he does from the inside - out, no copy/paste bullstuff like a lot of people do.. Nevertheless, trust me Drizz knows what he is doing.

To be honest from the moment i red zombie the first thing that came on my mind was that fail mod on cs 1.6 also called like that.Thought to be fail as well,but after some reading i ended up it has a nice concept and it's worth trying.Although currently there are 3 upcoming L2 hi5 interesting projects and they are all of them tempting to join  :poker face: I wish all projects luck and above all...less idiots joining who made the l2 community the way it is nowdays  :rage:

Project is on hold for now. I am starting a full time web development job a few hours from home and have to start looking for an apartment and move in less than a month.

Good news though, I will finish the project when I can and be able to afford the server with ease.