[L2j]L2Gang Wipe 25/11/2012

Gries

at least for newbies who cant take rb jwls put in shop to be buyable with gb, 7 days rb respawn....those feature cry for donators $$

Going to be something even for them, however forgot to say that there won't be donations for 1st month

33% Enchant Rates :lol: you kidding me noob.

go away whit your fail server where 147 weapons you enchant and only one is +9 :x

whetever you mode farm is one big FAIL too, you have what farm 2 months and 7 hours in MODE nolifer for one set vorpal +6 :evil:

you SERVER IS ONE TRUE JOKE. change it or you FAIL again whit you wipe.

Nobody forces you to farm for +6 vorpal, you can farm with a +3 set. Otherwise join a server with +30 enchant 80% chance and suicide yourself once you'll fail from +29 to +30 and.

the server where class balance means disable cancel? where freya doesnt exist mybe from donate? where zaken not instance in h5? where mages cant farm cause keltas has a tons of magic resist? are we talking from same server?

zaken is in instance, keltas doesnt exist. Yeah i know freya is on ALL servers, i just cant make it. Class balance means alot of things on highrate / buffs 4h / mana 400 , and cancel is not disabled.

Any more complains dear Anhel? Tell here, maybe something good comes out of your irony :P

zaken is in instance, keltas doesnt exist. Yeah i know freya is on ALL servers, i just cant make it. Class balance means alot of things on highrate / buffs 4h / mana 400 , and cancel is not disabled.

Any more complains dear Anhel? Tell here, maybe something good comes out of your irony :P

i'll think about thing. but 1st i need to figure out i wanna reinstal l2 or no

why would u want to play on a server where every1 has max enchant?

l2 players nowadays...wish u played l2 few years ago,when real l2 could be learnt

where the f.uck u saw MAX enchant!?

first of all donations will open after 1 month and will be only +6 on donation list so i don`t f.ucking understand where u ever saw ppl with +10 gear w/h hard farm /or ~oly hours played .

lol  HATERS.