Olympiad Feed

`Rοmeο

nc idea.

Thanks for your Good Comment 8)

really nice share romeo

thanks, and keep it like this (awesome shares) :)

Thank you bro =)

I love it because all the project need anti feed at oly

yeah its true :D

fvcking awesome. ;)

yeah its Awesome and thanks ;D

ty

np =)

Although the code is 'mostly' different. I do not believe this was your idea, or your friends.

And changing the names/appearances of players is only 1/10th of the battle against feeding in oly. What about all the system msgs?

What about wartags? What about speaking messages?

To be honest, it seems like you're just taking already done stuff, and ideas, and posting them as your own. And it looks like a lot of copy/pasting.

The methods getOlympiadWeaponId and getOlympiadItemId look a lot like ones I've seen in the .dressme mod. I see nothing impressive in this code.

A more complete version is, and has been here: http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=25471

Ripping time?

Although the code is 'mostly' different. I do not believe this was your idea, or your friends.

And changing the names/appearances of players is only 1/10th of the battle against feeding in oly. What about all the system msgs?

What about wartags? What about speaking messages?

To be honest, it seems like you're just taking already done stuff, and ideas, and posting them as your own. And it looks like a lot of copy/pasting.

The methods getOlympiadWeaponId and getOlympiadItemId look a lot like ones I've seen in the .dressme mod. I see nothing impressive in this code.

A more complete version is, and has been here: http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=25471

Ripping time?

nah im Not Ripping.. i Requested this Code From Friends. so where the problem?

I didn't say you ripped it, I said:

I also said, it looks a lot like copy pasting of some .dressme code, slightly modified.

I also gave you insight as to how it's no where near complete, or affective. If you can't take constructive criticism,

you won't learn as much as you could.

I didn't say you ripped it, I said:

I also said, it looks a lot like copy pasting of some .dressme code, slightly modified.

I also gave you insight as to how it's no where near complete, or affective. If you can't take constructive criticism,

you won't learn as much as you could.

its not mine but mine Friends made it.. im not good on java but nvm if you have Problems we can talk on skype romeo.inside1 no need to spam this topic Thanks

• 4 weeks later...