Overbuffing ?

Bell

Well I saw many posts about overbuffing (or buffstuck) but they don't seem to work. Mainly I'm interested in overbuffing on iDragon3D server. I tried it with L2Walker but I don't seem to get it right, but I'm sure it can be done, because i saw some recent screenshots of very high damage ( 200k+ :> ), and ... well it's not possible without overbuffs. If anyone knows how its done, or maybe has a clue don't be shy and post it here (^^)

HOW TO BUFFSTUCK

1)Put CharLogin Delay(s) 0' date=' and LoginServer Delay(s) 0 on basic options of l2walker..

2)Login with walker and when it tells you Enter Char [X'] press LOGOUT!

e.g

17:41:25 Link LoginServer Succeed.

17:41:28 Login LoginServer Succeed.

17:41:30 Link GameServer Succeed.

17:41:36 ->Enter Char[1].

LOGOUT

3)When u logged out press fast LOGIN and w8 , the walker will disconnect you..

e.g

17:41:25 Link LoginServer Succeed.

17:41:28 Login LoginServer Succeed.

17:41:30 Link GameServer Succeed.

17:41:36 ->Enter Char[1].

17:41:39 Welcome to the World of Lineage II.

17:41:39 SYSTEM : Thank You all for playing in this server and help us to make it better

NOW U MAY HAVE DISCONNECTED

4)Repeat it for 1-2 minutes!(logout-dc)

hope it helps :)

I must try and retry to get it. The first time it's a bit tricky.

I'm not playing on iDragon3D but I did some overbuffing on a few private server. If there is no script to avoid multiple login on the server, you should be ok.

You may want to try this with a second account because admin can see your stat and ban you if they see 20'000 matk for instance

Well on iDragon3D i get an error when i try to relogin fast after I logout at the char selection screen:

0BlockedAccountWithMessage

Well it's not a ban because my char still works after a period of time, but I can't relogin fast because of this error message...

Well on iDragon3D i get an error when i try to relogin fast after I logout at the char selection screen:

0BlockedAccountWithMessage

Well it's not a ban because my char still works after a period of time' date=' but I can't relogin fast because of this error message...[/quote']

yes, its only temporary ban.

Some ppl said that you can overbuff with just a simple script at L2Walker.If someone finds something usefull, share it with us!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I CAN INTO IN THE GAME, IN server idragon, :) in is momento i do playing in idragon :), but i dont know nothing exploits :( pls help me :) and I help you,

and i run walker 10.4.9. ;) all works cool, pls i need exploits thk

• 1 month later...