complex psc paypal issue

SilverBlade

hello all. i would like to report an incident that occurred on 27oct. i made an transaction with a member from here involving trading a paysafe card for paypal money. so after i made a topic that i wanted to exchange the paysafe card there were several who were interested. i chose one who is a trusted member  of this community but for obvious reasons  i am not telling the name yet because  i do not know if he is tight or wrong and i would not like to acuse someone who might be not guilty.

here is the story: at 27 oct at  22:00i made an transaction.i exchanges a 25e psc for 23 pp.the sender told me that he sent them but  i did not received them and now as i write this post have not either.so i asked him for proof and so he sent me. he send me  3 screenshots.the first was the transaction details the second was the email he  received from paypal with a receipt of his payment and the third was a screenshot after he pressed the sent  button and it said "his name you have sent  23e to my name". i have send several emails to paypal but they did not respond i do not know why.maybe it is paypay fault.HOWEVER there is something that  it is bugging me the whole time. in the third screenshot it said "his name you have sent  23e to my name" for example john you have sent  23e to george. in the past i have sent payment to others and when this message appeared it said their paypal name as it is also in their bank account. so you understand it is a formal name. my point is that in the screenshot i received my formal paypal name was not featured.instead  of that it was featured my informal name which by coincidence is a part of my paypal email. anyway i wrote this  post  because  i need help and also let me  know what you believe about it. thank you

from 27 oct  till today i have not received the money plus the money was not sent to my formal paypal name but to my informal name which is part of my paypal email that i gave him to begin with

i will send 1 e to a friend and  i will see if  it says << my name you send  1e to friends name>>. so if the name is the formal name then that means i got scammed? the possibility paypal forgot to send me the money  from 27 oct till today is not possible? i have  screenshots that he send me to prove he send them... also there is an unique transaction id but  i failed to confirm it as paypal  does not reply to my emails.

also he is offline since 27 oct till today and i can not contact him

Yes that's the result when you not exchange with InTheEnd  8)

can you tell me something? since you do lots of trades and you sent  amount to other people in echange for their psc you knowhow  this is done. i want to ask you this. when you sent to someone after  you sent the money  appears a message that say you have sent  20 euros to (name) . this name is the name of paypal account as it is registered . i mean is a formal name and not an informal. right?

can you tell me something? since you do lots of trades and you sent  a-beep-t to other people in echange for their psc you knowhow  this is done. i want to ask you this. when you sent to someone after  you sent the money  appears a message that say you have sent  20 euros to (name) . this name is the name of paypal account as it is registered . i mean is a formal name and not an informal. right?

[GR]

Πες πως εχουμε το Paypal μου.

A3oNr.png

Πανω πανω λεει το ονομα μου.

Chris Vagenas.

Και πες πως  αυτον που θα σου κανει το exchange τον λενε Νικολαο.

θα βγει καπως ετσι.

Nikolaos, you have sent €0.00 EUR to Chris Vagenas.

im the screenshot he sent me  it said his name you have sent  23euros to my name  but not the name i have in paypal... but my informal name which is part of my paypal email anyway . so he scammed me?