[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

Ook now i get Direct X error on walker but not in normal lineage... gosh

anyone knows what can i do ? What could cause this Directx problem ONLY in walker ??

www.microsoft.com download directx 10

Hello thats my first post and first question ;p

So... I did all the steps and its working perfeckly (i think) because i can login and play the game but i have problem with walker it doesnt works.

He wont attack he wont moving he wont anything and i dont really know what to do...

Im playing on Dragon Network Infinity x5 so im waiting for response how to fix it thx ;)

I NEED ABOUT 200 ATEMPT TO LOG

I HAVE A LOT A ERROR

L2FORK,  ( I HVE MICROSOFT NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 SP1 FULL UPDATE )

AN STABILISHED CONNECTION WAS ABORTED BY SOFTWARE IN YOUR HOST MASHINE,

try to disable firewall ..

should work

Hello!

I tried ingame and outgame too, but neither of them worked. In ingame my problem is, that if I start the walker client, it has an error showing the following: gameguard is corrupted...blabla...In outgame, when I start with token.exe, it shows "verify fail" and a lot of ununderstandable letters. Please help me! I have vista now, but a few months ago on XP I used to use walker (IG and OG too), but now I can't even recognise the origin of the problem. Please help me!

off topic

i managed to run l2w at frintezza, by old ways ... ( like c4 )

but weirdly i got regular disconects, probably cuz of security of server right ?

somebody can handle this ?

thx in advance ...

Hello!

I tried ingame and outgame too, but neither of them worked. In ingame my problem is, that if I start the walker client, it has an error showing the following: gameguard is corrupted...blabla...In outgame, when I start with token.exe, it shows "verify fail" and a lot of ununderstandable letters. Please help me! I have vista now, but a few months ago on XP I used to use walker (IG and OG too), but now I can't even recognise the origin of the problem. Please help me!

noticed that doesn't work on vista ultimate x64 either

Sorry, unfortunatelly i dont have time to read all 71 pages so i'll just state my problem.

I play on DN.

i did all that was to be done, and i am stuck at login. as Zooom said, i do all the steps untill 15, then i select "Dragon" in walker client, i press ok, i go back to the back ice client, i press also ok, i log in, i select Nightmare (yeah, there is where i play) and i press also ok after selecting it. wellll... nothing happends. the walker client does not go to char selection, neither does the bake ice client. so so far so good, but i cant select my char >.> what have i done wrong? help pls.

Edit: can it be the firewall or smth like that? anyone had a similar problem? halp D;

Edit2: with firewall off it seems that its connecting, but i get an error, probably because DN got updated since the last system folder posted by zoom. how do it fix this? i get my normal system folder, copy it and i overwrite the files in zooom's system folder over it or? a normal updated folder?

Thanks for the help! Making the programs compatible with XP made my walker work!

Hoaxnub: probably your antivirus or firewall causes your problem, beacause I had the same situation when I first wanted to use walker.

Sorry, unfortunatelly i dont have time to read all 71 pages so i'll just state my problem.

I play on DN.

i did all that was to be done, and i am stuck at login. as Zooom said, i do all the steps untill 15, then i select "Dragon" in walker client, i press ok, i go back to the back ice client, i press also ok, i log in, i select Nightmare (yeah, there is where i play) and i press also ok after selecting it. wellll... nothing happends. the walker client does not go to char selection, neither does the bake ice client. so so far so good, but i cant select my char >.> what have i done wrong? help pls.

Edit: can it be the firewall or smth like that? anyone had a similar problem? halp D;

Edit2: with firewall off it seems that its connecting, but i get an error, probably because DN got updated since the last system folder posted by zoom. how do it fix this? i get my normal system folder, copy it and i overwrite the files in zooom's system folder over it or? a normal updated folder?

Damn, i'm doing all the steps up to 15, but when i log on the bake ice client the walker client gets the following error:

2009.2.12 14:36:20

CPU : GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3062 MHz with 511MB RAM

Video : RADEON 9250 (6614)

CreateVertexShader failed(D3DERR_INVALIDCALL).

History: CreateShader <- FD3DVertexShader::FD3DVertexShader <- UD3DRenderDevice::GetVertexShader <- FD3DRenderInterface::SetVertexStreams <- USubSkeletalMeshInstance::Render <- USkeletalMeshInstance::Render <- FDynamicActor::Render <- Actor <- TranslucentRendering <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

how do i fix that? i guess i must update my walker client, but how do i do that? or what's wrong?