[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

why I get this critical error when the l2 walker client just pass at selection character window?

All works perfect but i get this critical, i followed the guide step by step and it's strange cause one 1week ago it worked but then i format my pc and install l2 client interlude again and do all again but don't work. I get this on l2 walker client anyone knows?

2008.8.22 01:01:40

CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 1003 MHz with 575MB RAM

Video : RADEON 9200 PRO Family (Microsoft Corporation) (6462)

CreateVertexShader failed(D3DERR_INVALIDCALL).

History: CreateShader <- FD3DVertexShader::FD3DVertexShader <- UD3DRenderDevice::GetVertexShader <- FD3DRenderInterface::SetVertexStreams <- USubSkeletalMeshInstance::Render <- USkeletalMeshInstance::Render <- FDynamicActor::Render <- Actor <- TranslucentRendering <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Delete option.ini  and try again it could help. Or just buy newest graphical card ;)

97551879dl6.th.jpg

Why am I getting this message after it worked fine for two weeks? I KNOW I'm opening things in the correct order, and yes everything is set to the right compatibility, plus I'm running everything as an administrator.

97551879dl6.th.jpg

Why am I getting this message after it worked fine for two weeks? I KNOW I'm opening things in the correct order, and yes everything is set to the right compatibility, plus I'm running everything as an administrator.

im a noob but i think you selected...the wrong l2.exe file you probably selected the one in your normal system folder...which should be the one in your *walker* system folder.

i've installed everything...i can login with walker he automatically goes to the character screen...but when im ingame and i press home it starts changing the view on how i look at my character...the first time i installed it ....it worked perfectly now i cannot open the walker pannel anyone help me plz...

edit: my mistake was i started it from the walker system folder...inside lineage ...i started it now from the new...folder which i unzipped on my desktop and then select the walker system in my l2 dir and now it works again..it solved the problem that i had with....home button that didn't work ;)

you should have hidden the first post when you posted it in my opinion (i wouldn't be able to read it but anyways)... it's not much, but it also helps to make it harder to the admins to find out about it... you guys know that it's not only cheater ppl that search this forums, but also GMs/Admins/Devs/whatever ;)

btw, great job guys. it worked 100% for me.

p.s: you should protect your .NET assemblies, i 'reverse-engineered' it and am trying to improve it, and adding new stuff to it... as soon as i get some new stuff working properly, i'll post it here :)

@cybersick ,well..i made the step by step guide what.like over a month ago?and still its not fixed/patched w.e...so yea..it won't get fixed any time soon i guess :P ,but still..lame protection better than servers with no protection or with fire.dll like darkside XD

@bongobongo28 i checked that with my kaspersky antivirus and it found some girlinred trojan..never heard of,even looked it up over the net,but no info...if you got a clean one or anyone got a clean one..please upload asap..

@ZoOoOoM: I am getting mad. All was perfect since 2 weeks ago, but now. I put myself to fish, and 15-30 min later, Critical error comes from nowere.

Something like this one :History: CreateShader <- FD3DVertexShader::FD3DVertexShader <- UD3DRenderDevice::GetVertexShader <- FD3DRenderInterface::SetVertexStreams <- USubSkeletalMeshInstance::Render <- USkeletalMeshInstance::Render <- FDynamicActor::Render <- Actor <- TranslucentRendering <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

¿Do you have any idea what is happening?

@ZoOoOoM: yeah but you never know... anyways...

as i've said before, i've working my own app for this bypass. and it is a kinda usable already, but it's far from finished. it includes L2Fork and C5toINT in one app, and also has some settings so you can launch BakeIce, clean client, L2W or L2.NET from one menu... it also writes the HOSTS file by itself when launching L2Walker, or when you click on 'Write hosts' (duh). the autoscroll option cannot be disabled, even tho there is an option for that on the menu :P

so basically, what you'll need to have if you use this app, is the BakeIce client (as usual), another client (bot or not), and Proxifier (and possibly l2asrv).

the coolest about it (and what i've been working on since last night) is that it can be used as a hlapex/l2phx :) but as i said, it is far from finished so i know some bugs about it, and will work on them some time, now i'm gonna log in my bots lol

as far as i know, you can only send one packet using the packet handler, then you'll be disconnected. or maybe it works just fine, and the server (its not DN) i'm playing on is protected enough to do that, idk... also, if you log in and log out too many times, it will eventually crash. but i usually log in 6~7 OGG L2Walker (10.7.4) at the same time on my computer, and it works just fine

here's the download link (btw i named it L2Botter hehe):

http://rapidshare.com/files/139624919/L2Botter.rar.html

you WILL need .NET framework (tested on 3.5, not tested on any other).

i packed it with themida to avoid reverse engineering, so depending on your anti-virus it might accuse something, but it's nothing. if you don't trust/believe me, dont use it. i dont care.

p.s.: some small stuff i've added real quick before posting this, like the l2asrv ip setting, which was using hard-coded 127.0.0.0. so if setting is missing, let me know and i'll update it

p.s.2: i have no idea how to protect this post with post count, so if mods think that's a good idea, please do so.

EDIT: forgot to mention... i'm using it to log OOG walkers on a Interlude server...

ZOOOOOOOOM to function ... As explained with photos everything, but I have a problem after 5 minutes of Boti BE THE Character (pj) was Duran does not move can not speak can do nothing can see what they say I see how SE Move OTHER character (PJ)

PLEASE aid

Thank you

ZOOOOOOOOM...ME A FUNCIONADO COMO VOS LO EXPLICASTE CON LAS FOTITOS TODO PERO TENGO UN PROBLEMA DESPUES DE 5 MINUTOS DE ESTAR BOTIANDO EL CHARACTER(pj)SE QUEDA DURO NO SE MUEVE NO PUEDO HABLA NO PUEDO HACER NADA PUEDO VER LO QUE DICEN VEO COMO SE MUEVEN LOS OTROS CHARACTER(PJ)

POR FAVOR UNA AYUDA GRACIAS