[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

<<<<<<  Tools Needed :

1- L2W IG  ( the one am gonna explain) i use 1.79 (1.78 fixed for interlude)

you can get that from :

http://www.4shared.com/file/19727315/99ede7ce/L2Walker_179__178_fixed_for_Interlude_.html

thx to " AdlerBR " >>>>>>>>

link does not work :(((

friendly

did any others guys have problem with l2fork stability? its get critical error often and thats mean dc for all accounts what is little painfull.

error occur only while loggin in new account.

is that my fault or program?

FINALLY WORKS!

now some tips:

1)check that you put the right gameguard.des in proxifier:if works correctly you should see the l2 icon if you open prox when running 2 client.disable firewalls,changing gameguard.des to game_guard.des ,show " hidden objects " in system folder culld help.

2) if you run on vista like me,remember to "run as admin" proxi,l2arv,walker.it made difference for me.

follow the guide from zooom and search in this thread,many things has been already solved.

gl!

the problem I have is when I launch the "walker client"

Whit a clean Interlude install and a l2.ini downloaded from this site, nothing happends, nothing!

Whit a "dragon system folder" from zooom, I get critical error! (I play on Isogames servers, not in dragon, but I Overwrite .dat files)

Whit a "isogames system folder" whit custom l2.ini (adress=127.0.0.1) I get a message "files are corrupt, please check"

Any ideas? tks

Q:i get corrupted files when i start walker D:

A:if your not playing in DN , get a clean interlude system folder, and put gameguard killer dll's in it

if you don't have a clean system folder,install interlude and take its system folder.

Ok, where can I find these gameguard dll´s that works on Interlude client?, but I download some gameguard killers from this forum but dont works, tks in advance

did any others guys have problem with l2fork stability? its get critical error often and thats mean dc for all accounts what is little painfull.

error occur only while loggin in new account.

is that my fault or program?

I'm getting a lot of problems with l2fork too, first times was incredibly fast to loggin, now I get a lot of criticals. Any new version of it for us? :P

3-Hosts file

also by " AdlerBR " Smiley

http://rapidshare.com/files/125040318/hosts.exe.html

those are the basics to start botting.. most ppl already have them.. now for by-passing:

4- Proxifier

http://www.4shared.com/file/51885704/56b26ca7/Proxifierv27Cracked-MAZE.html

thx to my man AdlerBR Cheesy

5-l2 fork http://www.mediafire.com/?mlchm2pzmxw

Thanks to " sltbnjr "

can u upload again those file? to megaupload?

OMG I have new problem, l2fork said me:

02:32:44 - New SOCKS connection for 89.163.148.42:7777

02:32:45 - Proxy kicked~

02:32:45 - Proxy GS connection->Add to queue

02:32:45 - Error! No remote connection is waiting

What means this? Maybe my router is blocking 7777 port??, I wil try to unblock tomorrow, must go to sleep, tks

means u didn't log the walker client before u log bakeice client >.>

Yea, thats rigth, im noob XDD, now (lol again pfff) have other problem, when I log in walker client, l2fork said me:

[time]:- Local connection waiting

This means l2fork is wating for bakice client, then I log on bakeice client and press on "login"...and proxifier said me:

[20:57]

[20:57]  Welcome to the Proxifier 2.7

[20:57] 

[20:57] Error : Could not connect to the proxy server 127.0.0.1:1999 (error code 10061)

[20:57] GameGuard.des - Could not connect to 85.14.217.252:2106 through the proxy server.

[20:58] Error : Could not connect to the proxy server 127.0.0.1:1999 (error code 10061)

[20:58] GameGuard.des - Could not connect to 85.14.217.252:2106 through the proxy server.

[20:58] Error : Could not connect to the proxy server 127.0.0.1:1999 (error code 10061)

[20:58] GameGuard.des - Could not connect to 85.14.217.252:2106 through the proxy server.

And nothing happends, every time I click  on "login" I see this message, maybe proxifier dont works only for me???, tks in advance and tks too for fast answer