[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

way to go, nice to see people going to the length of actually trial and testing this kind of stuff.

anyway. i have a bit of a little problem, i get all of that running good, but when i go to start the 2nd client on the walker, i press run and Literally NOTHING happens, the game doesnt even bother to load.

Btw this is on Interlude, BAKE-ICE etc..

Peace.

EDIT: And byt eh way, this is NOT on Dragon network.

All works fine, but when i tried to See in the home key the buffs all apeard in white the list :S

Same problem here...i tried to configure some buff bot, but at every buff slot i saw only the game background behind the l2w window. Somebody have any idea how to fix it? thx

Same problem here...i tried to configure some buff bot, but at every buff slot i saw only the game background behind the l2w window. Somebody have any idea how to fix it? thx

you dont have a host file in windwos/system32/driver/etc ( i know this problem )

copy it again befor lunching l2srv and l2walker .. and cpoy it secand time after lunching game from backice luncher

Ok, my question may have been answered. Sorry I really can't be assed to read 31 pages. So if it has been answered please kindly direct me to whatever page it's on. I don't need any "You nab, you have to read the bazilion pages cuz I'm so fucking 1337" bullshit.

Anyway, my question is why can't l2walker launch l2.exe? Nothing happens, no errors, just nothing. All the steps prior to launching l2 with walker worked fine.

I'm running:

AMD Athlon x64 dual core

DFI Lanparty RDX200 CF-DR Mobo

ATI Chipset

4gb ocz gold dual chanel pc4000 ram

ATI Radeon x1900 CFE 512mb gddr3 and ATI Radeon x1900 XTX 512mb gddr3 in crossfire mode

ATI CCC 8.5

Vista Ultimate x64

ESET Smart Security (nod32)

Hi, I do all the steps but doesn't work in my server (frintezza), l2walker doesnt start, I get the following error

2008.7.22 01:10:33

CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 801 MHz with 1022MB RAM

Video : MSI MS-StarForce GeForce 6600 (NVIDIA GeForce 6600) (7772)

Failed to load 'Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r': Failed to find object 'Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r NULL) <- UCanvas::UCanvas <- UViewport::UViewport <- UWindowsClient::NewViewport <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Ok, my question may have been answered. Sorry I really can't be assed to read 31 pages. So if it has been answered please kindly direct me to whatever page it's on. I don't need any "You nab, you have to read the bazilion pages cuz I'm so -beep-ing 1337" bullshit.

Anyway, my question is why can't l2walker launch l2.exe? Nothing happens, no errors, just nothing. All the steps prior to launching l2 with walker worked fine.

I'm running:

AMD Athlon x64 dual core

DFI Lanparty RDX200 CF-DR Mobo

ATI Chipset

4gb ocz gold dual chanel pc4000 ram

ATI Radeon x1900 CFE 512mb gddr3 and ATI Radeon x1900 XTX 512mb gddr3 in crossfire mode

ATI CCC 8.5

Vista Ultimate x64

ESET Smart Security (nod32)

with vista you have to run l2walker as an admin (right click > run as admin) then it should work

with vista you have to run l2walker as an admin (right click > run as admin) then it should work

I did that before posting, as well as setting compatibility for xp and even 2000 for shits n giggles. Still does the same thing. I suppose I should have mentioned it seeing as it's usually the fix for any issue.