[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

Finally the servers are up but I can't get it to work..

I've navigated my walker to the the DN (the one that is provided in this post) and I've done all the steps, the client logs in so no problems there but when I try to select a server the game does nothing I've tried several things but I can't get past the server selection screen.

When I close all the programs the down (l2asrv, proxifier etc etc) it will let me login as if nothing is wrong.

Anyone can help me on this ?

chris, look, 1st we log the walker client into our "fake" server made by l2fork (dragon 15x) , it wont let u go further than server select screen,then login the same account on bakeice client, then select the server u wanna play,also wont let u go further than select server screen,now go back to the walker. if u did everything right, u should see ur character(s).

Hi zoom.. thx for all guide.. i'ven't understand a thing... about proxifier setting... i've this problem.. 25737101ue7.jpg

in my configuration i've this both  server proxy poxifierrb3.png

what i've to do?? delete the first server? or let both??

pls help!  ???

i have the same problem...i think that we have the same connection (f* alice)

chris, look, 1st we log the walker client into our "fake" server made by l2fork (dragon 15x) , it wont let u go further than server select screen,then login the same account on bakeice client, then select the server u wanna play,also wont let u go further than select server screen,now go back to the walker. if u did everything right, u should see ur character(s).

ZoOoOoM it finally worked I owe you big time ! If i see you ingame I'll give a ring ;)

i have problem in L2fork :

to run tis application , you first must install one m ore of the following version of the . Net Flamework :                                Contact uour application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appopriate version the .Net Flamework

help

is there anyone how have this tested on the frintezza server and is willing to upload the system folder from the walker client i cant get the walker client working.

wen i use the system from zooom i get this critical error 

2008.7.8 13:13:35

CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2403 MHz with 2047MB RAM

Video : NVIDIA GeForce 6600 LE  (6921)

Failed to load 'Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r': Failed to find object 'Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r NULL) <- UCanvas::UCanvas <- UViewport::UViewport <- UWindowsClient::NewViewport <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Thx for guide... all works perfect...

I maked today all like is described and now all I need to do is set bot :)

Something little from me :P

label(begin)
DELAY(2000);
CHARSTATUS(MP,<,90);
{
USEITEM(Enhaced Mana Potion[iD=9264])
DELAY(19000);
}
jmp(begin)

E.Mana script :) As 90 u can wrote from what % of your mana u want to drink pots...

is there anyone how have this tested on the frintezza server and is willing to upload the system folder from the walker client i cant get the walker client working.

wen i use the system from zooom i get this critical error 

2008.7.8 13:13:35

CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2403 MHz with 2047MB RAM

Video : NVIDIA GeForce 6600 LE  (6921)

Failed to load 'Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r': Failed to find object 'Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r NULL) <- UCanvas::UCanvas <- UViewport::UViewport <- UWindowsClient::NewViewport <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

cut the folder systextures the dragon into the lineage of l2walker

if want to download it here http://www.dragon-network.net/download/L2.rar

cut only the folder systextures this link