[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

k my problem was finally fixed (thanks to zoOoOom ^_^) if anyone else has a similar problem like this: you can login to both clients but the walker client wont go to the char selection screen, and the bake ice will, what i had to do was in the proxifier go to the bake ice folder and instead of gameguard.des in the rules for the proxifier, i put in the game_guard.des file, and it worked for me, hope it helps other too :)

I think I've got everything working now, but my walker client seems to crash where it should be going to char select.

L2Fork says everything it needs to, it freezes when i click the server on bakeice. Just plain freezes right up, i left it for 10 minutes and still frozen :(

eh.. my friend got the same thing... he logged an other empty account he got, and he got to char screen,so i logged his char with oog ,removed all eq,and moved him from his place... he was able to login normal after that , try that

there you go I made my c5->il module an independant exe

http://www.mediafire.com/?n42nw14xmul

If you wish to change port, make a file called "C5toIL.cfg" in the same folder as C5toIL.exe and put ONLY your port number in it

what's this port 3333? walker input port? And what is the output port?

15:19:08 - Proxy GS connection->Add to queue"

15:19:08 - Error! No remote connection is waiting

15:19:33 - End of Local:LS connection"

What's this errror? If i start login walker before i login with client, or if i do it with login with client, then walker, its same. WHAT REMOTE connection?

Where can i get token.exe? And where can i get working 10.7.4? Cuz from here the 10.7.4 not working, just cpu 100% and nothing, but 10.7.1 working.

LOGIN WITH WALKER CLIENT BEFORE BAKE ICE!!! goddamit! how many times i have to say that....

and if u just look at the damn board you would've seen that there is already a topic i made about oog....

remote connections means walker client connection...

READ BEFORE YOU POST!

LOGIN WITH WALKER CLIENT BEFORE BAKE ICE!!! goddamit! how many times i have to say that....

and if u just look at the damn board you would've seen that there is already a topic i made about oog....

READ BEFORE YOU POST!

i DID it too!! Logged in with walker before bakeice, but i wrote it at least 2 times! Read before posting...

READ BEFORE YOU POST!

I can't run  l2.exe of walker system folder form l2walker, it just don't do nothing :S

intael , what system folder are u using? if ur using other system than mine cuz u play in other server than DN .. download my folder.. and copy all the .dat files from ur bakeice system to my system , but if ur using my system already .. dunno.. try to re download, or re extract.. it works fine with everyone who used it

@tonmp THERE IS NO OTHER WAY that u get that error, unless u didn't log walker 1st....and make sure u log walker and press ok at the server...