Zygor updater

Today i would like to introduce a whole new Zygor Updater series!

abg15WRt.jpg

After the closer of my server and being screwed am yet again back on my feet with the help of someone from OC given me space on his server!! He wishes to keep un-named but high thanks goes out to him!

Requirements,

.net 4

xp+

Installing,

Just run it lol.

Bugs,

well atm there are no know bugs, but doesnt mean there isnt any.

Virus Total

https://www.virustotal.com/file/35a5122fa55652f3ba8355f96a6011085db5fb5d49bae2332f8cdc821e3cfc2d/analysis/

Ver .002

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?qr78ady30l8qlj6

To keep up to date on latest ZG-Updater you can also check out my svn

https://wowaddonz.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ZG-Updater

Do not download this shit. It is a keylogger.

Dumbass.

Tested From Me And Reported to maxtor :D Keyloger in .

Do not download this shit. It is a keylogger.

Dumbass.

lol it doesnt have a key logger in it, go ahead and look in it smart guy before posting your newb comments. the false pos is from me encrypting it but anyone smart can unencrypt it and see there is nothing in it. also you can sniff what comes out its send a check to p0ision server to check//download the newest version. lol if you guys are going to post things dont go by a false pos actually use that brain to check on it. It doesnt record key strokes or sends out unwanted programs to do so, witch is called a "Key logger".

Tested From Me And Reported to maxtor :D Keyloger in .

testing it isnt looking at the virus total, its taken a look at sniffing the ingoing//outgoing or looking at its code. i highly doubt you even know how to unencrypt this to of checked. if you would of ran this in sandbox or something like it you would see this is legit. gg.

Edit: i could release a non encrypted version same info same version just non encrypted and it wouldnt flag anything but than everyone could just take it and make there own and i dont want to do that. ive made so many bug fixes to just let free public take it and clame it for there own.

lol it doesnt have a key logger in it, go ahead and look in it smart guy before posting your newb comments. the false pos is from me encrypting it but anyone smart can unencrypt it and see there is nothing in it. also you can sniff what comes out its send a check to p0ision server to check//download the newest version. lol if you guys are going to post things dont go by a false pos actually use that brain to check on it. It doesnt record key strokes or sends out unwanted programs to do so, witch is called a "Key logger".

What makes you believe that people will download this shit called "updater" shared by an unknown person and its not even exist on official site of zygor guides? idiot.

What makes you believe that people will download this shit called "updater" shared by an unknown person and its not even exist on official site of zygor guides? idiot.

do you have downs? am really starting to think you do... The official forums has an updater? And i knew your fail ass didnt even try the updater because if you did you would of saw its legit. TBH i could care less if you personally dl it because your an ungrateful retarted prick, thats to dumb to know if programs are legit or not so there for the lack of iq makes you a fail troll. So pls go troll somewhere else,