How to make crash or lag server

it works only to servers that u can drop items

noooooooooooooooooooo, really? I hate to be a smart ass, but I was never gonna guess that an exploit that takes advantage of dropping items in the ground wouldn't work on a server with auto pick up... ... ... Why won't mods delete that kind of replies? you have to read tru 5 pages of spam to read 10 real replies...

And to say something constructive... It works on pretty much every server that doesn't have a packet guard system... l2mega i'm playing (or was) it's not working, has bake ice ._.

Ok It's kind a stupid but it wokrs in 90.99 % servers were items can be droped ;D

You will need L2phx and find some server  :)

I do this with mp potions, you can do this with whatever you have (but u must have it alot atleast 10k)

Login into server drop for example 1 adena(i am doing with mp potions because i have them the most) and get code "requestdropitem":

l21ga7.th.jpg

Copy code and paste to l2phx "Send packets"

The options shuold be like this:

l26gy4.th.jpg

and press "send every"

You shuold start droping items...and people will start say  ;D :

l27ev6.th.jpg

You can do with one pile but i do whit 6, bigger lag and server crashes..

P.S. dont look at piles you are droping it makes much lag better look other side  ;D ;D

Good luck :)

BTW drop items near gm shops, respawn places, were is much ppl...

but GM can see U and Ban you...

my way: buy 1 NG shot from GM shop, find its packet and send every 1msec, go afk .....server will crash ;)

• 3 weeks later...

i think u aint drop the item 1 st its about weight limit and i see there you have earned and u can simply observer right there its says now u play for Angel Faction or kinda so this means u were playn on a GvE server and there its no weight limit and perhaps u just buy many pots with different numbers   and this is how u laged and i know when u pick up its says you have obtained..., on ur print screen says you have earned