[Interlude Project] L2j Esios

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

Elfocrash just do not give SVN access to everyone cuz a lot of kids without any knowledge will start to open fail servers.

Would be good if you think for a system or smth like.

It's just my opinon.

Cheers!

It is an open source project. I don't care who uses the files.

Too late brah  :-\

No, isn't

Edit:

It is an open source project. I don't care who uses the files.

Ok, as I said, your project your decision!

Good Luck with it and do not forget to sticky it!

Cheers

What`s the point of the creating project to apply features done by others, be creative, plus adding features which were re-shared by people who bought them, is bit not fair, does not matter though.

Why not make it better? For example, an extension to the project, separated project with customs, without loads of source edits, with simple extension louder.

Guest Elfocrash

What`s the point of the creating project to apply features done by others, be creative, plus adding features which were re-shared by people who bought them, is bit not fair, does not matter though.

Why not make it better? For example, an extension to the project, separated project with customs, without loads of source edits, with simple extension louder.

I don't add features create by others. The fact the it contains a feature of yours doesn't mean i add random features.

Survey System

Vortex Vote Engine

Auction Npc (Like aion broker)

Menu panel (How many online on it too)

VoicedCommand bypasses (bypass -h voiced_thecommand)

These are stuff me and Mhoska coded.

And we already started coding more unique stuff. I have my PoV on developing and you have yours.

[GR] Exw mia sumvouli na s dwsw grafw ellinika gt sta agglika alla tha katalaveis,

Genika ta official features tou Pack pou kaneis share tha work normal? i tha einai san tou frozen alla work k alla oti na einai?

Egw pisteuw oti me to na doulepsis ta official features k meta na add ta dika sou tha einai to kalutero gia to pack sou

An grafeis kati sto 1st page k den to pira prefa agnoise to reply mou, s euxaristoume gia to share eisai empiros apo oti lene ta pedia ante na doume :) [GR]

Guest Elfocrash

[GR] Exw mia sumvouli na s dwsw grafw ellinika gt sta agglika alla tha katalaveis,

Genika ta official features tou Pack pou kaneis share tha work normal? i tha einai san tou frozen alla work k alla oti na einai?

Egw pisteuw oti me to na doulepsis ta official features k meta na add ta dika sou tha einai to kalutero gia to pack sou

An grafeis kati sto 1st page k den to pira prefa agnoise to reply mou, s euxaristoume gia to share eisai empiros apo oti lene ta pedia ante na doume :) [GR]

[gr] Oti douleuei sto acis douleuei kai se emas. Exoume olh thn katharotita tou acis alla prospathoume na kanoume to pack usable etsi oste na mporei kai kapoios me ligoteres gnoseis na anoiksei enan server me ena kalo pack sto opoio douleuoun polla pragmata.

GR/apla na kanete  ena full Information  geia ton server    px : ta comands / kai ta lipa geia na kserouna i newbies pou na vroune ta npcs/ta comands .!

GR/ tsekare to forum to kanoume idi ... :/

Guest Elfocrash

guys share some donation addresses, this project deserve supporters for sure. just dont cancel it in 1 week or something :)

We are not doing this to make a living and get some easy money. We are doing this to give everyone the opportunity to make something good on his own + there is no open source C6 project.

Though we might add a donate button and a supporter  rank on forum just for those who wanna support our forum hosting fees.