no there

i made exacly like u shalke and sometimes it drinks cp pots even when cp bar is full. whY?

Because it works like that:

If color of added pixel changes --->

Use macro (1 low potion, 1 high) --->

if still not back to old color -->

repeat

But it uses not only 1 potion in 1 repeat of macro. Also its not very good on high lags, because cp bar lagging as well (wasting of cp pots)

it somehow doesnt wortk for me if i make script and click ok it doesnt save this script or if i try to edit "welcome" script and save it it also doesnt change :/ maybe cause i have vista 64?lol

It works on vista x64 :) coz I have x64

Because it works like that:

If color of added pixel changes --->

Use macro (1 low potion, 1 high) --->

if still not back to old color -->

repeat

But it uses not only 1 potion in 1 repeat of macro. Also its not very good on high lags, because cp bar lagging as well (wasting of cp pots)

ok but if ive full cp bar pixels dont change are they? and with that full cp from time to time its drinking cp pots

ok but if ive full cp bar pixels dont change are they? and with that full cp from time to time its drinking cp pots

then u must have done something wrong. Its not supose to do anything unless the pixel changes. One thing that may be affecting it is if u run in WIndow mode, and u change clients, Sometimes ur gamma will get changed, and so the pixel changes.