L2Obsessive - PvP Server

Obsessive

did any1 notice our posts? server will close in few days they have change name kinda 4 times in 1 month... make a search before waste ur time guys, u waste ur time server will close once again and after few days will open with another name like already happend 3-4 times...

This is the 1st time that i try it,so i dunno nothnig about the other 3-4 servers.I realised that wasnt opened for the 1st time cuz i saw the forum it's old(they just clean it).If that is true i cant understand why they continue to close-open-close-open and so on,at the end they're getting nothnig,they're the only 1 that lose,mby this time ,is the right 1.Atm seems nice.I saw some suggestions on their forum,if that suggestion will applied ill continue there otherwise ill be in stanby .

This is the 1st time that i try it,so i dunno nothnig about the other 3-4 servers.I realised that wasnt opened for the 1st time cuz i saw the forum it's old(they just clean it).If that is true i cant understand why they continue to close-open-close-open and so on,at the end they're getting nothnig,they're the only 1 that lose,mby this time ,is the right 1.Atm seems nice.I saw some suggestions on their forum,if that suggestion will applied ill continue there otherwise ill be in stanby .

it was a  ''friendly advice'' as i saw me and some others warned the ppl here. is ur choice if u want to  stay or continue.

Well server got hacked by some gr33kz0r called KingOfChaos.

EDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDIT

server is back.

why to dont idiot kid? i never ddos for ever server i just test servers if has protection or not but you call me gr33kz0r so i change my mind about yours