[Help]Paypal Block.

InTheEndॐ

AHAHAHAHAHAHA,i can help you and remove it but ....

NO

That's sad. You lost all the money of the people you scammed.

I Didn't scamm anyone. Still people trust me and make exchanges with me. So i dont really care about your opinion you are ...how we call it in here? [GR]Tsiros[/GR] .

I had the same problem before 1 month.

I just go to resolution center i change my password and e-mail of the account!

And i send message to paypal and after 1 month my account was OK.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Thank you for your time @MetaMan! I will test it tomorrow. I will let you know if it works.
    • Hi I did a test on the test server (Classic Client) and I think I found it. Go to folder system/SetItemGrp-eu.dat I test for Majestic Leather Armor (ID: 2395) and i put it like this and it seems to work... setitem_group_begin num=39 essential_setitem_id={{2395};{2419;12990};{5775;11449};{5787;11454}} essential_setitem_desc={[No set effect];[No set effect];[P. Atk. of Bow +8%, Max MP +240, Weight Limit +5759, Resistance to Stun +50%, DEX+1, and CON-1.]} additional_setitem_id={} additional_setitem_desc={} unk1=0 unk2=0 enchant_setitem_condition={{6;[Increases M. Def. and Evasion when all set items are enchanted to 6 or above.]};{7;[Increases 0.5% More M. Def. and Evasion when all set items are enchanted to 7 or above.]}} setitem_group_end
    • Good afternoon, dear users!   We've got YOU covered with all the top deals on the market + instructions and hot discounts! At the moment, a large replenishment of accounts of various services eu, uk, us, es has arrived.   ├ EU, ES, UK, US ├ Advcash (Volet) / Personal, business / Visa, Mastercard ├ Blackcatcard / Personal, business / Mastercard ├ BBVA ES / Personal / Visa ├ Bankera / Personal / Visa ├ Bilderlings / Personal / Mastercard ├ Brighty app / Personal ├ Bitsa / Personal / Visa ├ Bybit / Personal / Mastercard ├ Cryptopay / Personal ├ Ebay.com / Seller / US, EU / New ├ Finci / Personal ├ Gate / Personal / Visa ├ gekkard / Personal / Mastercard ├ Grey / Personal ├ Imagenpay / Personal / Mastercard ├ ICard / Personal ├ ING Bank / Personal ├ Mistertango / Business ├ N26 / Personal ├ PayPal / Personal, business ├ Payset / Business ├ Payoneer / Personal, business ├ Revolut / Personal, business ├ Stripe / Business ├ Wallester / Business / 300 virtual cards VISA for free ├ Wise / Personal, business ├ Wittix / Personal, business ├ Weststein / Personal ├ Wirex / Personal ├ Whitebit / Personal ├ Wallet Telegram / Personal ├ W1TTY / Personal ├ Zeply / Personal ├ AND MANY OTHERS
    • Okay I'm pretty sure there was already compiled one shared by @wongerlt. Yeah there you go.  
  • Topics