where i can find hacks?

• 2 weeks later...

Hf , da best hacking forum around the world !

Pm me for link

Its a public site with restricted materials... dont think you can learn to hack from their guides.

Its a public site with restricted materials... dont think you can learn to hack from their guides.

l33ts can have most of the materials for free ( in some cases ) , so donate is the solution

Also he should start from reading guides , and believe me on hf there are plenty of them ( good guides )

l33ts can have most of the materials for free ( in some cases ) , so donate is the solution

Also he should start from reading guides , and believe me on hf there are plenty of them ( good guides )

I agree with you on some things, But some things may not be able to learn with those guides... No one can become a hacker by readin guides on HF, You can learn programming you can also find informations about distributed denial of service attacks but you cant learn... i cant explain more believe me i've become banned many times there and i left the forum. The fat ass american biatches are so nerve racking.

If you wanna take this seriously, I suggest studying networking and programming. Hacking is performed in many levels of the "computer stack". It can vary from understanding network vulnerabilities to perform DoS , up to finding bugs in service applications which can lead to remote/local code execution etc. But it all needs a lot of studying.

The other way ofcurse, is to pay some dollars to the russians (giving them free food will equally work since they are poor) and get the "tools" ready. That won't make you a hacker or something, but an idiot like those that have signatures "selling DoS services".

If you wanna take this seriously, I suggest studying networking and programming. Hacking is performed in many levels of the "computer stack". It can vary from understanding network vulnerabilities to perform DoS , up to finding bugs in service applications which can lead to remote/local code execution etc. But it all needs a lot of studying.

The other way ofcurse, is to pay some dollars to the russians (giving them free food will equally work since they are poor) and get the "tools" ready. That won't make you a hacker or something, but an idiot like those that have signatures "selling DoS services".

i know some things about c+