[Report]Mr.Karma 23

`KnipeX

mialw dn tha valeis pote esu e? ok epidi mou epri3es ta arxidia filarako dn tha asxolitho me enkefalika nero tipa san esena. 15 xronon vlakas eisai.

[gr]Επειδή σε έκανα ρεπορτ και έχω δίκιο που το έκανα? Αλλά έτσι είναι...Οταν δεν εχεις τι να πεις αρχίζεις να βρίζεις πίσω από την οθόνη ώστε να νιώσεις ότι είσαι κάποιος. Αλλά ξέρω, όλοι οι γα-μ-iάδες εδώ στο MxC μαζεύτηκαν.

but that means he can't give -1 also

Lekino (23) `KnipeX (-1) - Stop Break my balls in my Topics go Cry to Maxtor now! In topic Today at 15:44:53

so Zake you got 5 mins to dekarma Lekino also

Lekino (23) `KnipeX (-1) - Stop Break my balls in my Topics go Cry to Maxtor now! In topic Today at 15:44:53

please stop it y u cry? you think a God HEre?

please stop it y u cry? you think a God HEre?

no, just following the rules which say that I did -1 so it's an abuse so he gave me -1 which results to a logic conclusion that you also made -1 on kriple guy so you should get -1 too

3 mins left

no, just following the rules which say that I did -1 so it's an abuse so he gave me -1 which results to a logic conclusion that you also made -1 on kriple guy so you should get -1 too

3 mins left

3 Mins Left? o.O

Valve Aka Middleman da Scammer. Talking to meh w0w

a51.gif

He got warned, you did it many times. You got 1 more chance till you get banned.