interlude L2 Synergy ( Legend is back )

Deevy

Our clan is going there. Bring up the competition fellas!

Our forum: www.ShawtyGotCrunk.com

Most of our videos:

1) www.youtube.com/famouzi

2) www.youtube.com/yeahakias

Also join the server's forum and let's make it look active. Let's attract more clans to join, we want some competition :)

Do You think we care your clan and your videos?

you care enough to reply back so yeah.

Also learn some basic english you garbage.

i think you want learn how make one good video. kkk  And next time come without random members this forum Confident random you know? He play hight rate servers with abovemydna'S clan and play with you mid rate's ax0ax0ax0a0

i think you want learn how make one good video. kkk  And next time come without random members this forum Confident random you know? He play hight rate servers with abovemydna'S clan and play with you mid rate's ax0ax0ax0a0

learn some english you stupid gr33k faggot "xa0xa0".

Country: UK. Ashamed of being greek ? You fucking disgrace of greece. Get a life 15 y/o garbage.

Ur from UK? If it's true then i'm sorry to inform you but ur english sucks ass.

LoL why u talkin when you know shit?I went to Above just to help him..He said me that he needed a frapser lol'd..But when i saw the gameplay of his clan i left without 2nd thought..I guess that u're a clueless koza's member of the wannabe ATS clan..Stolen clan name and the worst leader ever..GJ on that mr "UK" 

* Buffs are 1 hours, except COV/POW/POF/POW that are retail,

Bad choice, make the buffs 2 h and the superbuffs 1h or just 2h all.

Also...anything special you might add to your server ? Right now it looks like another interlude mid-rate....

Actually having retail duration on "superbuffs" is best fitting for the server... That way more active WCs, summoners etc may end playing as main characters... And that's the way any mid-rate server should be, buff whoring is for high rate messed up servers