ElfoCrash scammer :) don't delete this :)

Mimosin

Afaik v1 was shared by one of his customer and then he made v2 which was a completely new code and EVERYONE paid for it.So your argument is invalid.

Actually your arguments are invalid.

That's the whole story :

Step 1

Elfocrash created a vote reward system that was buggy and was causing big am -beep-ts of lags and finally your server would get dced if more than 2 people tried to vote at the same time.

Step 2

Sold it to many people even if he knew ? it was bugged.

Step 3

He gave no refund to anybody and decided to share it freely giving no respect to the people who spent their money to it. Furthermore putting in danger servers that would take and add this shared code to their servers.

Step 4

He created a second version of secured vote reward system saying that people who bought the first one would get this updated one in half price (something that never happened).

For those who don't know that story it's better not to reply here.

That's the whole story :

Step 1

Elfocrash created a vote reward system that was buggy and was causing big am -beep-ts of lags and finally your server would get dced if more than 2 people tried to vote at the same time.

Step 2

Step 3

He gave no refund to anybody and decided to share it freely giving no respect to the people who spent their money to it. Furthermore putting in danger servers that would take and add this shared code to their servers.

Step 4

He created a second version of secured vote reward system saying that people who bought the first one would get this updated one in half price (something that never happened).

he didn't share it first? one of customers share it

Step 4

Im just gonna stop you there, cos its kinda funny you actually giving me the reason that he created SECOND version (that what im arguing) about the part he told he would sell it half price to those who bought the first one i just dont know anything about that im just arguing the point that you gotta get the NEW code for free cos you are just sexy and you know it. (kraoh´s pov)

That's the whole story :

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

About these, when a company sells/rents a bugged/misfunction products gives 2 options to the customer, first is fully refund and second is fix for free (and extend the license, if there is, for the time used problematic product, because it would cost big losses).

Otherwise, seller is not the right person to have deals with.

About these, when a company sells/rents a bugged/misfunction products gives 2 options to the customer, first is fully refund and second is fix for free (and extend the license, if there is, for the time used problematic product, because it would cost big losses).

Otherwise, seller is not the right person to have deals with.

This

Guest Elfocrash

Understand something please and quit the bitching. Vote system 1 has NOTHING to do with vote system 2. It is not an update, it is another code. The fact that i compare them and say that it is more secure bla bla doesn't mean it is an update.

My codes my rules.

Well i got the version 2 before 1 month and then i got the updates for free ! (some updates he made for stats etc etc)

Because i had both codes (first shared vote reward and second tha he selling right now) i can say for sure that the current he is selling  it is not an update of the first one , as it is completely dirrerent code !

I dont know , for my opinion if you wanna be a pro seller and trustable you should always take care of your customers and not of your pocket ! When you are selling such a code you know that there is a chance to lose all your work from the first sale ! Elfo take care bro you are full of haters ! Think about it  , its better to lose 35 euro and be with everyone happy !

Well i got the version 2 before 1 month and then i got the updates for free ! (some updates he made for stats etc etc)

Because i had both codes (first shared vote reward and second tha he selling right now) i can say for sure that the current he is selling  it is not an update of the first one , as it is completely dirrerent code !

I dont know , for my opinion if you wanna be a pro seller and trustable you should always take care of your customers and not of your pocket ! When you are selling such a code you know that there is a chance to lose all your work from the first sale ! Elfo take care bro you are full of haters ! Think about it  , its better to lose 35 euro and be with everyone happy !

i have the version 2 before one month but he wants to get money in order to give me updates

That's the whole story :

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

this

and

Scammer, go demote + ban him.

this

MiddleMan why do you quote your own self to support you ? Forever alone over 9000.

Dev it's a completely new code so yes you must pay for it.For the updates that he does in the v2  sure you can have it for free.Also he wasn't the one who shared the v1, one of his customers did.

Wise words!

.For the updates that he does in the v2  sure you can have it for free.Also he wasn't the one who shared the v1, one of his customers did.

I dont have the updates of v2 for free he ask money is this right?

w