[Share]Break Your Movement Limits!

• 2 weeks later...

Well in my server i did another thing....For example like the most experienced ppl know that there's blue doors in the place that anakim is located and in the most server if u click to them u get dc'ed/critical error...so u have to w8 10-15 mins to open...Once since i the last that joined the pt to go there and i had to w8 the last door,i tried smth...I clicked to one pt me and i tried to folowed him..Then i w8ed like 5 secs and i rred my client..When i logged back in i saw my self next to the mate that i pressed to follow..Once i tried this on a castle when my clan tried to intrude in the enemies's castle ""Rune"" and we couldnt break the doors cuz we werent on siege and we had no whyverns(Or how its called :P )...So instead of having an EE to tp us (We had no summoning crystals cuz they cost way too much),somehow a clan mate passes the first door,so we did the same thing..Follow the mate and then RR..Well i said someshow..I think he could to that by clicking the other side of the door and then he rred..Thats how he passed(Not sure)...

:)