[L2j]Lineage 2 Lockdown. Epilogue HR Server, Start Test 3.09

jabber

Imo server is kinda bad, people whit aoe skills cant pvp, its like in farmzone 50 mobs 100 Bot killers, so if you do 1 aoe, ur dead, low community, GM speak his own language whit players in Announcement, Hero chat, imo it is bad as i already said

Jabber you corrupt fuktard

You banned my friend cuz he lethaled ur +5000 enchant tyrant or what //enchant u used ,u failzor corrupt admin ,hahaha obvious Zetrix is you or your omg retard friend since i made trickster to lethal you ,you now banned all my chars hahaha ,fuk off stupid br kid, kill ur self ,bb

Yesterday around 2-5 k backstab and now 100-200 backstab and 50 front? ok... ,fuk off rly

You guys suck bad, u cant kill someone and u need to make enchant 50000x to kill someone 100x better than u, dieeeeeeee

Lol dude ,u failed bad ,Valkyrie+Shreded leaves now ,cya mgl with ur 10 online ,corruption and full of bugs l2j

Zetrix  the orc is gm or some1 connected to him , he banned my Trickster only because i was killing him via lethal although he had over enchanted items , doesnt worth the time.