[Event]Short Guide of the week - Week 4

Fortuna

Genereal Info & Rules

All you have to do is reply with a short guide about a certain champion. When the event ends the judges will decide which one was the best and award the winner!

- Only 1 entry per member is allowed.

- The guide must be yours.

- You are not allowed to c/p a guide you've written in the past.

- You are allowed to edit your guide, but you have to inform us that you did so by replying in this topic

- Commenting on any guide is not allowed.

- English ONLY.

Awards

1 LoL award.

Judges

Fortuna, Finito, Noble®

Here is an example of a short champion guide just to help you out...

Katarina

Role: Jungler, support

Summoner Spells: Revive/Teleport when playing as a jungler. Clarity/Teleport when playing as a support

Masteries: 0/0/30 (post a screenshot also)

Runes: Mana regen Marks, Mana regen Seals, Mana regen Glyphs, Mana regen Quintessences

Items: Boots of Mobility + 5x Archangel Staffs when jungling. Boots of Mobility + 5x Manamunes when playing as a support

Skill Order: W>E>Q>R

General tips: When jungling I like to start at the blue buff and then run to the enemy jungle to make sure that the enemy jungler will draw First Blood. After I die, I immediately use revive and teleport to mid so that I can give another kill to the enemy mid laner. In team fights I like to run in first, place a ward, die, use Revive, then use Teleport on the ward I placed and die once more!

When playing as a support I like to buy wards just to jump on them with my E. You shouldn't ward outside of the lane, because this way you'll know when you're about to get ganked. This game is not fun if there are no surprises!

Good Luck!

Previous Events

Week 1 (Winner: Vendetta*V*)

Week 2 (Winner: VeGe)

Week 3 (Winner: Deadpool)

Genereal Info & Rules

All you have to do is reply with a short guide about a certain champion. When the event ends the judges will decide which one was the best and award the winner!

- Only 1 entry per member is allowed.

- The guide must be yours.

- You are not allowed to c/p a guide you've written in the past.

- You are allowed to edit your guide, but you have to inform us that you did so by replying in this topic

- Commenting on any guide is not allowed.

- English ONLY.

Awards

1 LoL award.

Judges

Fortuna, Finito, Noble®

Here is an example of a short champion guide just to help you out...

Katarina

Role: Jungler, support

Summoner Spells: Revive/Teleport when playing as a jungler. Clarity/Teleport when playing as a support

Masteries: 0/0/30 (post a screenshot also)

Runes: Mana regen Marks, Mana regen Seals, Mana regen Glyphs, Mana regen Quintessences

Items: Boots of Mobility + 5x Archangel Staffs when jungling. Boots of Mobility + 5x Manamunes when playing as a support

Skill Order: W>E>Q>R

General tips: When jungling I like to start at the blue buff and then run to the enemy jungle to make sure that the enemy jungler will draw First Blood. After I die, I immediately use revive and teleport to mid so that I can give another kill to the enemy mid laner. In team fights I like to run in first, place a ward, die, use Revive, then use Teleport on the ward I placed and die once more!

When playing as a support I like to buy wards just to jump on them with my E. You shouldn't ward outside of the lane, because this way you'll know when you're about to get ganked. This game is not fun if there are no surprises!

Good Luck!

Previous Events

Week 1 (Winner: Vendetta*V*)

Week 2 (Winner: VeGe)

Week 3 (Winner: Deadpool)

Role:AP Carry

Summoner Spells:Exhaust,Flash

Masteries:21 offense..9 Ultity..(In offense:3rd column from left to right full them all till ''ArchMage''.. +executioner + Havoc 3/3//)

Runes:Seal + Glyph of potency..Quint+Mark of insight...

Items:Sorcerer's Shoes, Rabadon's HeadCup,Abyssal Scepter,Deathfire Grasp..

Augment:Death..

General Tips: What not to get...Rod Of Ages and Archangel's Staff..I've been seeing a lot of Victor's get Rod of Ages and building Augment: Power. First of all this really screws with your damage, as in you'll do no damage. Rod of Ages is expensive and although its stats are decent, you really don't need to get it. I don't think Viktor is meant to deal sustained damage. His cool downs don't favor his ability to sustain and tank team fights..

Death Augment:Death Ray sets fire to enemies, dealing 30% additional magic damage over 4 seconds. The item now grants him +3 ability power per level and +45 ability power.

Alright, your laser is the over-phrased "bread and butter" of Viktor. Here's the breakdown, if you can't land lasers, you need serious practice or Viktor isn't the champion for you. Before getting all hyped about sniping, you should learn how to land this. I'll explain easy ways to land laser later on. Back on topic, yes Death Ray is like the Mystic Shot of Ezreal. Late game it'll be your hard hitting AOE spell. But how good is Augment: Death? First of all it gives 45 ability power which isn't amazing for its price. However it also allows you laser to do 30% more damage. It's hardly noticeable early game but late game is where this takes effect..

Thanks

Role:AP Carry

Summoner Spells:Exhaust,Flash

Masteries:21 offense..9 Ultity..(In offense:3rd column from left to right full them all till ''ArchMage''.. +executioner + Havoc 3/3//)

Runes:Seal + Glyph of potency..Quint+Mark of insight...

Items:Sorcerer's Shoes, Rabadon's HeadCup,Abyssal Scepter,Deathfire Grasp..

Augment:Death..

General Tips: What not to get...Rod Of Ages and Archangel's Staff..I've been seeing a lot of Victor's get Rod of Ages and building Augment: Power. First of all this really screws with your damage, as in you'll do no damage. Rod of Ages is expensive and although its stats are decent, you really don't need to get it. I don't think Viktor is meant to deal sustained damage. His cool downs don't favor his ability to sustain and tank team fights..

Death Augment:Death Ray sets fire to enemies, dealing 30% additional magic damage over 4 seconds. The item now grants him +3 ability power per level and +45 ability power.

Alright, your laser is the over-phrased "bread and butter" of Viktor. Here's the breakdown, if you can't land lasers, you need serious practice or Viktor isn't the champion for you. Before getting all hyped about sniping, you should learn how to land this. I'll explain easy ways to land laser later on. Back on topic, yes Death Ray is like the Mystic Shot of Ezreal. Late game it'll be your hard hitting AOE spell. But how good is Augment: Death? First of all it gives 45 ability power which isn't amazing for its price. However it also allows you laser to do 30% more damage. It's hardly noticeable early game but late game is where this takes effect..

Thanks

@Fortuna

When Event will be ended? This monday again?

Rengar Guide

Rengar-Img.jpg

spell_761.jpg

Unseen Predator / Invisible Predator (Passive / Passive) - use the ability on enemies, Rengar receives stacks of Ferocity (wildness). Scored 5 Ferocity, should be used with the ability to pass a bonus effect. After using this ability stacks Ferocity subside. While in the bush or in stealth, Rengar jumping on the enemy when using auto attack. Radius jump 600.

spell_771.jpg

Savagery / Furor (Q) - For 6 seconds after use, the next auto attack will cause additional physical damage equal to 30/55/80/105/130 + (1 for AD) for 3 seconds attack speed by 30/35/40 / 45/50%.

Ferocity bonus: Attack Rengar cause additional 150% + (1.7 per AD) bonus damage and attack speed is doubled.

Cooldown: 6 seconds.

spell_781.jpg

Battle Roar / warlike roar (W) - Deals 75/120/165/210/255 + (1 per AP) magic damage to enemies in the area and gets 20/30/40/50/60 armor and magic defense for 3 seconds, if enemy attacks.

Ferocity bonus: Rengar heals himself for 15% of your total health.

Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11 sec.

spell_791.jpg

Bola Strike / Throw Ball (E) - Casting bola, dealing 60/105/150/195/240 + (0.7 per AD) physical damage and slows enemies by 50/55/60/65/70% for 2.5 seconds.

Ferocity bonus: chained to the ground target than 1 second.

Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds.

spell_801.jpg

Thrill of the Hunt / Passion Hunt ® - and awakens instincts predator Rengar becomes invisible, and detects enemy heroes within 2000/3000/4000.

Rengar gets 10/15/20% movement speed, and stack Ferocity every 0.75 seconds. It takes 7 seconds or after the use of any ability.

Cooldown: 120/80/40 sec.

Skill Order

350ovaq.jpg

Runes

o9r3iv.png

Masteries

9qz2hi.png

1. Shoes and 4 Khilki

2. Sunfire Cape

3. Update the shoes to Ninja Tabi and Bonetooth Necklace

4. The Brutalizer, which would later be replaced by Last Whisper.

5. Zeke's Herald

6. Force of Nature or Randuin's Omen or Trinity Force

Role: Jungler, Ad

Summoner Spells: Exhaust/smite when playing as a jungler. Ingite/flash when playing as a ad

Masteries: 9/21/0

Runes: Red and Quint - Armor Penetration, Yellow - Armor, Blue - Magic Resist

Items: 1. Shoes and 4 Healing pottions

2. Sunfire Cape

5. Zeke's Herald

Skill Order: Q>W>Q>E>R

General tips:Rengar role in a teamfight is to destroy the enemy team starting with the cary. either initiate the fight using your ultimate  Thrill of the Hunt or wait for someone like  Tank to initiate so you can get in, take out important targets -Low life, get out wait for your cooldowns and get back on. If you're comfortable staying in the fight, remember you have A LOT of damage and lifesteal and that your Ferocity empowered (Q) gives you 100% attack speed for a some seconds. Stay in the fight as long as you can, doing as much damage as you can

P.S i am realy sorry about my english ...

@Fortuna

When Event will be ended? This monday again?

Rengar Guide

Rengar-Img.jpg

spell_761.jpg

Unseen Predator / Invisible Predator (Passive / Passive) - use the ability on enemies, Rengar receives stacks of Ferocity (wildness). Scored 5 Ferocity, should be used with the ability to pass a bonus effect. After using this ability stacks Ferocity subside. While in the bush or in stealth, Rengar jumping on the enemy when using auto attack. Radius jump 600.

spell_771.jpg

Savagery / Furor (Q) - For 6 seconds after use, the next auto attack will cause additional physical damage equal to 30/55/80/105/130 + (1 for AD) for 3 seconds attack speed by 30/35/40 / 45/50%.

Ferocity bonus: Attack Rengar cause additional 150% + (1.7 per AD) bonus damage and attack speed is doubled.

Cooldown: 6 seconds.

spell_781.jpg

Battle Roar / warlike roar (W) - Deals 75/120/165/210/255 + (1 per AP) magic damage to enemies in the area and gets 20/30/40/50/60 armor and magic defense for 3 seconds, if enemy attacks.

Ferocity bonus: Rengar heals himself for 15% of your total health.

Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11 sec.

spell_791.jpg

Bola Strike / Throw Ball (E) - Casting bola, dealing 60/105/150/195/240 + (0.7 per AD) physical damage and slows enemies by 50/55/60/65/70% for 2.5 seconds.

Ferocity bonus: chained to the ground target than 1 second.

Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds.

spell_801.jpg

Thrill of the Hunt / Passion Hunt ® - and awakens instincts predator Rengar becomes invisible, and detects enemy heroes within 2000/3000/4000.

Rengar gets 10/15/20% movement speed, and stack Ferocity every 0.75 seconds. It takes 7 seconds or after the use of any ability.

Cooldown: 120/80/40 sec.

Skill Order

350ovaq.jpg

Runes

o9r3iv.png

Masteries

9qz2hi.png

1. Shoes and 4 Khilki

2. Sunfire Cape

5. Zeke's Herald

Role: Jungler, Ad

Summoner Spells: Exhaust/smite when playing as a jungler. Ingite/flash when playing as a ad

Masteries: 9/21/0

Runes: Red and Quint - Armor Penetration, Yellow - Armor, Blue - Magic Resist

Items: 1. Shoes and 4 Healing pottions

2. Sunfire Cape

5. Zeke's Herald

Skill Order: Q>W>Q>E>R

General tips:Rengar role in a teamfight is to destroy the enemy team starting with the cary. either initiate the fight using your ultimate  Thrill of the Hunt or wait for someone like  Tank to initiate so you can get in, take out important targets -Low life, get out wait for your cooldowns and get back on. If you're comfortable staying in the fight, remember you have A LOT of damage and lifesteal and that your Ferocity empowered (Q) gives you 100% attack speed for a some seconds. Stay in the fight as long as you can, doing as much damage as you can

P.S i am realy sorry about my english ...

Ap Rengar Guide

Role:Ap carry

Lane: Mid - Top

rengar.jpg

Skills

Passive

p.png

Passive: Unseen Predator

While in brush or stealth, Rengar will leap at the target when using his basic attack. Rengar builds 1 Ferocity with each ability he uses on enemies. When reaching 5 Ferocity, Rengar's next ability becomes empowered, granting it a bonus effect.

Explanation:

This is what makes AP Rengar so strong. Ignore the bush pouncing mechanic, that just helps you chase a bit, the ferocity is the big stuff. This lets you use your 1.0AP ratio AOE damage skill TWICE. That's big stuff and can't be ignored.

q.png

Q: Savagery

Rengar's next basic attack deals bonus damage and grants him increased Attack Speed for a short duration.

Ferocity Bonus: Rengar deals enhanced damage and his Attack Speed bonus increases.

Explanation:

this skill won't really help you as ap rengar although it can provide you some damage on your combo early game

w.png

W: Battle Roar

Rengar lets out a battle roar, damaging enemies and gaining bonus Armor and Magic Resist for a short duration.

Ferocity Bonus: Rengar heals himself for a large a-beep-t.

Explanation:

This skill is the thing on ap rengar, it provides you sustain ,survivability , great damage a skill that can be used twice with 1.0 ap ratio

e.png

Rengar throws a bola at his target, slowing them for a short duration.

Ferocity Bonus: Rengar roots the target.

Explanation:

This skill is good to start a fight slow enemy and start chasing , also it provides you some sustain on lane although the low dmg that it deals.

r.png

Rengar activates his predatory instincts, stealthing and revealing all enemy champions in a large radius around him. He gains Movement Speed and rapidly generates Ferocity while stealthed.

Explanation:

this ulti is just amazing for ap rengar it help you sneak to a lane without anyone noticing and just bursting the enemy , also it has really low cd ! like 30 second with full build . this skill makes ap rengar really dangerous on lvl 6 :)

ok lets keep moving on the build

jhlsPSCnGFOU3.PNG

this is the most build i end with although some good items also are

Hextech-Gunblade.gif

provides lifesteal some dmg for skills caling with damage and spellvamp and ofc the active skill that can help you chase someone and improve your burst damage

Guardian_Angel.gif

Really good defensive item , you can replace it with zhonyas if needed although its more like situational item

abyssal-scepter.png

Abysal scepter is an situational item  if you face a strong ability Champion you may need it ( oriana , diana , anivia )

Runes & Masteries & Spells & Skill Order

Masteries

jbaXFvPu42RlTU.PNG

Runes

jbkOg4a4oKBk2L.PNG

Summoner spells Are always situational but i tend to have always with me flash and ignite

Spell_SummonerFlash.png

ignite.png

My skill order

jbeivwFqXETzaV.PNG

Tips ~

~Don't be aggresive on lane untill you become lvl 6

~With your W skill you can clean waves really fast so use it fast

~Focus only the Carries , Rengar Can 1 shot combo almost any ap/ad carry in game in seconds

~Always have map awareness , and use your ulti to make ganks , counter ganks .

~If you have problems on lane (getting harrashed etc. ) try to focusing on ganks on other lanes , even though you lose your turret etc.

~Rengar is easily countered with oracle so if you notice an enemy with an oracle start playing more safe and try to popout last on fights and kill the carries

Ap Rengar Guide

rengar.jpg

Skills

Passive

p.png

While in brush or stealth, Rengar will leap at the target when using his basic attack. Rengar builds 1 Ferocity with each ability he uses on enemies. When reaching 5 Ferocity, Rengar's next ability becomes empowered, granting it a bonus effect.

Explanation:

This is what makes AP Rengar so strong. Ignore the bush pouncing mechanic, that just helps you chase a bit, the ferocity is the big stuff. This lets you use your 1.0AP ratio AOE damage skill TWICE. That's big stuff and can't be ignored.

q.png

Rengar's next basic attack deals bonus damage and grants him increased Attack Speed for a short duration.

Ferocity Bonus: Rengar deals enhanced damage and his Attack Speed bonus increases.

Explanation:

this skill won't really help you as ap rengar although it can provide you some damage on your combo early game

w.png

Rengar lets out a battle roar, damaging enemies and gaining bonus Armor and Magic Resist for a short duration.

Explanation:

This skill is the thing on ap rengar, it provides you sustain ,survivability , great damage a skill that can be used twice with 1.0 ap ratio

e.png

Explanation:

This skill is good to start a fight slow enemy and start chasing , also it provides you some sustain on lane although the low dmg that it deals.

r.png

Rengar activates his predatory instincts, stealthing and revealing all enemy champions in a large radius around him. He gains Movement Speed and rapidly generates Ferocity while stealthed.

Explanation:

this ulti is just amazing for ap rengar it help you sneak to a lane without anyone noticing and just bursting the enemy , also it has really low cd ! like 30 second with full build . this skill makes ap rengar really dangerous on lvl 6 :)

jhlsPSCnGFOU3.PNG

Hextech-Gunblade.gif

provides lifesteal some dmg for skills caling with damage and spellvamp and ofc the active skill that can help you chase someone and improve your burst damage

Guardian_Angel.gif

Really good defensive item , you can replace it with zhonyas if needed although its more like situational item

abyssal-scepter.png

Abysal scepter is an situational item  if you face a strong ability Champion you may need it ( oriana , diana , anivia )

Masteries

jbaXFvPu42RlTU.PNG

Runes

jbkOg4a4oKBk2L.PNG

Summoner spells Are always situational but i tend to have always with me flash and ignite

Spell_SummonerFlash.png

ignite.png

My skill order

jbeivwFqXETzaV.PNG

Tips ~

~Focus only the Carries , Rengar Can 1 shot combo almost any ap/ad carry in game in seconds

~If you have problems on lane (getting harrashed etc. ) try to focusing on ganks on other lanes , even though you lose your turret etc.

~Rengar is easily countered with oracle so if you notice an enemy with an oracle start playing more safe and try to popout last on fights and kill the carries

Ap Rengar Guide

rengar.jpg

Skills

Passive

p.png

Explanation:

q.png

Explanation:

w.png

Explanation:

e.png

Explanation:

r.png

Explanation:

jhlsPSCnGFOU3.PNG

Hextech-Gunblade.gif

Guardian_Angel.gif

abyssal-scepter.png

Masteries

jbaXFvPu42RlTU.PNG

Runes

jbkOg4a4oKBk2L.PNG

Spell_SummonerFlash.png

ignite.png

My skill order

jbeivwFqXETzaV.PNG

Tips ~

and what exacly is yours? http://www.solomid.net exacly the same things make one search on Ap Rengar Guide

you will find same things

show me same build tips , layout , etc . skills explanation ,masteries. take your facts straight before talking

and what exacly is yours? http://www.solomid.net exacly the same things make one search on Ap Rengar Guide

show me same build tips , layout , etc . skills explanation ,masteries. take your facts straight before talking