How do YOU enchant?

Which method do you use?  

660 members have voted

1. 1. Which method do you use?

• Enchant 1 wep till i get what i want
    • Enchant multiple weapons
    • Other

i am used in enchanting one weap until i get what i want. i believe nothing will happen even if i wnchant multiple weapons or trying to use bugs.

only with hpx/hlapex can get what u really want :P

Well, the option 2 is really usefull, you enchant the max you did. It's the way i get weapons fighters/mages +16/+18. :3

Exist the "legend" the restart you enchant your weapon, before the respawn of npc's.

hehe before some hours i got full my skillbar with Weapons to enchant them ^^

worked enough good...

i couldnt make any weapon up to +13-14 and i made 1 wep +22

(for pvp and easy adena servers)

but that way took much more time than the normal way xD

i usually use the 2nd option multy weps enchants because more weps more chances but when all broke or most of them at +4 / +5 / +6 and i bore to do + so many weps again i ll use the 1st option and if this wep was my good wep then bb server :P:P:P

I usually echant 2 weapons of the same kind, i.e. I have my +6 and its my main weapon. I enchant the 2nd one if it goes +7 I make it my main weapon and try to OE the +6 to +8 and so I go on. Currently (in pivate server) have a +13 and trying for the +14 ^^.

With this fomula I dont loose the fun of the game by having a +5 weapon because it was broken.

I enchanted more then 100 S weapons on some C6 server and i can tell you that statisticly the key is to do it in this same time one by one. You must klisc in this same not to fast time. I know that it can be only my autsugesstion but it's only one way worked for me. I tryed everything, running, laggind items ect.