How do YOU enchant?

Which method do you use?  

660 members have voted

1. 1. Which method do you use?

• Enchant 1 wep till i get what i want
    • Enchant multiple weapons
    • Other

I use the second style because it sucks if u dont have any weapon left... heard of a friend with a +16 weapon on a low rate that he came drunken home and just enchanted for fun and didn't thought about the risks ^^

ofc I know that the enchant rate is always the same and that its with each enchant created new but I always get the feeling that if u break a something and enchant more the following things will also break. same is with farming. at 5% dropchance I always get first nothing at all and then after 15 or 20 minutes 2 or 3 in a raw... can any1 confirm this? maybe bad work of l2j or something :P (only play freeshards)

I use the second style because it sucks if u dont have any weapon left... heard of a friend with a +16 weapon on a low rate that he came drunken home and just enchanted for fun and didn't thought about the risks ^^

ofc I know that the enchant rate is always the same and that its with each enchant created new but I always get the feeling that if u break a something and enchant more the following things will also break. same is with farming. at 5% dropchance I always get first nothing at all and then after 15 or 20 minutes 2 or 3 in a raw... can any1 confirm this? maybe bad work of l2j or something :P (only play freeshards)

Ye i heard that too. If u enchant something and start to break ur have to stop coz will break everything u will enchant.

I believe that enchant rate is growing and then at one point the enchant rate start to falling and so on.

thats my teory.

l2off and l2j files are clear enough to confirm that there is nothing else than luck in enchanting... no tricks and tips, no dead-aunty-head under desk, no dirty pants on head and stuff like that...

im enchanting multiple items. when i fail one im enchanting another similiar one, when i fail second time im enchanting the most enchanted one till now (lower chance to fail 3 times in a row)