How do YOU enchant?

Which method do you use?  

660 members have voted

1. 1. Which method do you use?

• Enchant 1 wep till i get what i want
    • Enchant multiple weapons
    • Other

On high rate servers I don't care about my eq, so I'm buying one weapon and trying to get that enchant what I want. When it breaks, I'm just trying again and again. On low/mid rate servers I prefer 2nd option. So for eg. if I have 2 weapons and 8 enchants I'm doing both +3 and then trying to add +1 to one. If breaks, I stop enchanting. If succesful I'm trying to add +1 to the 2nd weapon.

i buy 15 weps, enchant all to 3, then one at a time +4 + 4+ 4 then when one breaks i alwys go to the top one, there is a small chance there will be 2 breaks in a row but if it breaks i will go to the next top one eventually the best wepon is left at the top. I make +14 +15 all the time this way. then i sell them for more, and do it again. On this one server i had most goldbars in the whole server from doing this. =X

well if chance is 66% to succes..

on a server that i played succes rate was 66%.. i got 7 am's acumen and i started to enchant them,

all broked to + 4.. but that means that the next 7 am's will have 100% chance?( if we do it in maths way)  i don't think so

so afterall, my opinion is that its all about LUCk.

p.s. voted for option 1

• 2 weeks later...