How do YOU enchant?

Which method do you use?  

660 members have voted

1. 1. Which method do you use?

• Enchant 1 wep till i get what i want
    • Enchant multiple weapons
    • Other

As for me - i am always try enchant multiple weapons, because at practice i feel really more chance for example get succes from 1 of some weapons, may be i am wrong and this Korean random not depends of the number weapons u enchant, but anyway - this is my style ^^

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• ๐ŸŒŸ Step Into Lin2Age C4 โ€“ Your Nostalgic Journey Awaits! ๐ŸŒŸ Get ready for an unforgettable adventure filled with fierce battles โš”๏ธ, mighty clans ๐Ÿ‘‘, and epic quests ๐ŸŒ! Lin2Age is a custom Lineage 2 server designed to bring you the ultimate classic experience, enriched with modern features. Whether you're a battle-hardened veteran or a fresh-faced newcomer, there's a place for everyone in our world! ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธโœจ ย  ๐Ÿ”ฅ Why Lin2Age is Your Best Choice ๐Ÿ”ฅ โœ… Dynamic Events & Rewards: Enjoy thrilling features like TVT, Magic Roulette, Daily Rewards, measures to enhance your gameplay. โœ… Advanced Security Features: Enjoy robust protections with Anti-Bot measures, Password Lock, and Raid Boss Information to keep your adventures safe and secure. โœ… Balanced Gameplay for All: Dive into a harmonious blend of PvP, PvE, and crafting! Lin2Age combines the finest elements from Scions of Destiny MasterWork and Interlude, ensuring an immersive experience for every playstyle! ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธโš”๏ธ โœ… Epic Gear & AIO Buffer: Equip Legendary Armor and powerful jewels! Our All-In-One Buffer is at your service, empowering you to dominate the battlefield! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’ช โœ… Unique Custom Features: Embark on exclusive quests ๐Ÿ“œ and take on formidable raid bosses ๐Ÿ‰! Lin2Age is filled with thrilling content that keeps your adventures lively and exciting. ๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽฎ โœ… Thriving Community: Join a vibrant community where teamwork and friendship thrive! Whether leading a clan or joining one, support is always at your fingertips! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘‘ โœ… Regular Updates & Events: Experience continuous excitement! With frequent updates, fresh custom content, and epic events, Lin2Age is always evolving, thanks to your invaluable feedback! ๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ† โœ… Smooth, Lag-Free Experience: Enjoy uninterrupted gameplay on our top-tier serversโ€”say goodbye to lag! ๐Ÿš€โšก ย  ๐Ÿ’Ž Fair Play Above All ๐Ÿ’Ž At Lin2Age, we champion a balanced and equitable gaming experience. Our No Pay-to-Win policy ensures that success comes from skill, strategy, and teamwork, not your wallet! ๐Ÿ’ช Everything you need to thrive can be earned through quests, crafting, and epic battles! ๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽฎ ย  ๐Ÿ”‘ Key Features Youโ€™ll Love ๐Ÿ”‘ ๐Ÿ”น Rates: EXP x45, SP x45, ADENA x300โ€”meticulously balanced for your enjoyment! ๐Ÿ”น Custom Classes & Skills: Discover unique classes and skills that make PvP combat dynamic! โš”๏ธ ๐Ÿ”น Epic Raid Bosses: Challenge yourself against custom bosses for legendary loot! ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿน ๐Ÿ”น Clan Wars & Sieges: Test your strength in exhilarating clan wars and castle sieges! ๐Ÿฐโš”๏ธ ๐Ÿ”น Dedicated Support Team: Our active Game Masters are committed to ensuring fairness and smooth gameplay! ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ โš”๏ธ Join the Lin2Age Beta Test โ€“ Adventurers Needed! ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ Are you ready to experience the glory of Lineage 2, reimagined for a new generation? ๐ŸŒ Become part of our exclusive beta test and help shape the future of Lin2Age! ๐Ÿš€โœจ Start your epic journey today. Welcome to Lin2Age C4! ๐Ÿ’ฌ Connect with Us on Discord Join our community, stay updated, and take part in the latest events! Discord: https://discord.gg/qKJnQ7Kp5X Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnO-J_uAqvg https://prnt.sc/b3tRHlxT6YS7
    • Hello.ย  Maybe someone can help me. Sometimes i get DC while teleporting. I was testing oly and from 10 matches on 1 i get DC. Later i was testing farming zone and from like 30 teleports on 31 i get DC. Any ideas whats wrong can be with files? I will add DC pictures.ย 
    • Im LF a autofarm for L2jMobius. I pay. Thanks
    • Wtb items in l2gold.in in bulk priceย 
  • Topics

ร—
ร—