[modded L2J] HighFive - L2Silver x20 ( Beta 29.08.2012 )

L2SilverJD

Closed Beta until 29.08.2012 ( Under more developing )

Open Beta 29.08.2012 - 07.09.2012 ( Players testing, reports, small tweeks)

Live Status 07.09.2012 20:00 GMT +1 ( Let the fun begin )

www.L2Silver.com

Please join our Website & Forum for more info, polls and constant updates !

* Name: L2Silver

* Chronicle: High Five

* Anti-bot Protection: On

* DDos Protection: On

* Geodata: On with Pathnodes

* Server Machine: Intel® Core™ i7-3930K Hexacore

In the late June, we have decided to start our own project

After working as collaborators for different packs or private projects, we have decided to start together and gather all the codes we wrote in one project

At that time we where not sure if it will work, if we will ever make it to a live server, but we decided it is unfair to us to work on something that will never be seen by players.

So, we started to write thoughts on paper, review old and actual servers, see what features players like, what complains they have, and make it as a unity of ideas that we considered good

Time will show if we toked the right decision, but whatever will happen, we will do our best to make it work

Like in any new project, there are unknown issues, new things will need all the time to be fixed, players will exploit every single thing that is not tested, rivers of QQ fill flow, but we will enjoy every single bit of it

Let the party start!

### Features: ###

XP Rate 20x ; Party Xp Rate 2x ; SP Rate 25x ; Party SP Rate 2x

Drop Items 15x ; Drop Adena 20x ; Drop Spoil 15x

Quest Reward 6x ; Quest Reward XP 7x ; Quest Reward Adena 2x

Raid Boss Drop 5x with Epic Jewels 1 or 2 for Baium\Antharas\Valakas ; 50% for Freya, Queen Ant, Tezza, Core, Orfen ; 85% for Zaken Night ; 3% for Zaken Low

### Miscellaneous: ###

Olympiad Quests Working.

3v3 Olympiad Working

Working & Tested H5 Items

Working & Tested H5 Skills

Working & Tested H5 Quests

Frintezza, Freya, Zaken in instance

The Hunting areas Dragon Valley and Lair of Antharas updated to H5

Working Seed of Anihilation + Raid Bosses

Max Buff count: 28+4

Max Dance count: 16

Triggered buffs dont overbuff

Safe Enchant: +4 ; Max Enchant: Retail

Normal Scroll Rate: 65% ; Blessed Scroll Rate: 75%

Elemental Stone Rate: 50% ; Elemental Crystal Rate: 33%

Max Subclass: 3 ; Max Subclass Level: 85; Subclass without QUEST

### Customs: ###

GM Shop ; NPC Scheme Buffer ; Global GK

INFO NPC ; TOP NPC

Nexus Events ENGINE

*** ACHIEVEMENTS SYSTEM ***

85% for Zaken Night

this is the zaken where u need to 72 ppl to enter ? (or sth like that)

pls tell me i'm wrong cuz no1 are killing that mother-beep-er cuz there too many ppl need to enter

but ur using nexus engine :) code ur own event engine and im impressed..

Nexus is not a share, is something you pay to use it.

When there is something good coded and tested by many other projects before us, why spend weeks in coding the same thing again?

Is like asking to make our own geodata when we can have Stazis or our own bot protection when we can get Lameguard.

Those are called modules to expand the pack, and you should be either not able to buy them or crazy to make the same thing from scratch when there is a good working one for sale

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• to my store : https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore11 Whatsapp ; +212614849119  to my store : https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore11 Whatsapp ; +212614849119
    • 2 Factor Authentication Code for 100% secure login. Account provided with full information (email, password, dob, gender, etc).
    • ready server for sale, also available for testing with ready and beautiful npc zone pvp with custom 2 epic core orfen lvl2 with all maps ready all quests work at 100% ready comm  board with buffer teleport gm shop service anyone interested send me a pm many more that I forget  Exp/Sp : x30 (Premium: x40)    Adena : x7 (Premium: x10)   Drop : x7 (Premium: 10)   Spoil : x7 (Premium: 10)   Seal Stones : x7 (Premium: 10)   Raid Boss EXP/SP : x10   Raid Boss Drop : x3 (Premium: x5)   Epic Boss Drop : x1 Enchants   Safe Enchant : +3   Max Enchant : +16   Normal Scroll of Enchant Chance : 55%   Blessed Scroll of Enchant Chance : 60% Game Features   GMShop (Max. B-Grade)   Mana Potions (1000 MP, 10 sec Cooldown)   NPC Buffer (Include all buffs, 2h duration)   Auto-learn skills (Except Divine Inspiration)   Global Gatekeeper   Skill Escape: 15 seconds or /unstuck   1st Class Transfer (Free)   2nd Class Transfer (Free)   3rd Class Transfer (700 halisha mark)   Subclass (Items required from Cabrio / Hallate / Kernon / Golkonda + Top B Weapon + 984 Cry B)   Subclass 5 Subclasses + Main (Previous subclasses to level 75 to add new one)   Noblesse (Full Retail Quest)   Buff Slots: 24 (28 with Divine Inspiration LVL 4)   Skill Sweeper Festival added (Scavenger level 36)   Skill Block Buff added   Maximum delevel to keep Skills: 10 Levels   Shift + Click to see Droplist   Global Shout & Trade Chat   Retail Geodata and Pathnodes   Seven Signs Retail   Merchant and Blacksmith of Mammon at towns   Dimensional Rift (Min. 3 people in party to enter - Instance)   Tyrannosaurus drop Top LS with fixed 50% chance   Fast Augmentation System (Using Life Stones from Inventory)   Chance of getting skills (Normal 1%, Mid 3%, High 5%, Top 10%)   Wedding System with 30 seconds teleport to husband/wife Olympiad & Siege   Olympiad circle 14 days. (Maximum Enchant +6)   Olympiads time 18:00 - 00:00 (GMT +3)   Non-class 5 minimum participants to begin   Class based disabled   Siege every week.   To gain the reward you need to keep the Castle 2 times. Clans, Alliances & Limits   Max Clients/PC: 2   Max Clan Members: 36   Alliances allowed (Max 1 Clans)   24H Clan Penalties   Alliance penalty reset at daily restart (3-5 AM)   To bid for a Clan Hall required Clan Level 6 Quests x3   Alliance with the Ketra Orcs   Alliance with the Varka Silenos   War with Ketra Orcs   War with the Varka Silenos   The Finest Food   A Powerful Primeval Creature   Legacy of Insolence   Exploration of Giants Cave Part 1   Exploration of Giants Cave Part 2   Seekers of the Holy Grail   Guardians of the Holy Grail   Hunt of the Golden Ram Mercenary Force   The Zero Hour   Delicious Top Choice Meat   Heart in Search of Power   Rise and Fall of the Elroki Tribe   Yoke of the Past     Renegade Boss (Monday to Friday 20:00)   All Raid Boss 18+1 hours random respawn   Core (Jewel +1 STR +1 DEX) Monday, Wednesday and Friday 20:00 - 21:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Cruma Tower: 80)   Orfen (Jewel +1 INT +1 WIT) Monday to Friday, 20:00 - 21:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Sea of Spores: 80)   Ant Queen Monday and Friday 21:00 - 22:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Ant Nest: 80)   Zaken Monday,Wednesday,Friday 22:00 - 23:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Devil's Isle: 80)   Frintezza Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 22:00 – 23:00 (Need CC of 4 party and 7 people in each party min to join the lair, max is 8 party of 9 people each)   Baium (lvl80) Saturday 22:00 – 23:00   Antharas Every 2 Saturdays 22:00 - 23:00 Every 2 Sundays (alternating with Valakas) 22:00 – 23:00   Valakas Every 2 Saturdays 22:00 - 23:00 Every 2 Sundays (alternating with Antharas) 22:00 – 23:00   Subclass Raids (Cabrio, Kernon, Hallate, Golkonda) 18hours + 1 random   Noblesse Raid (Barakiel) 6 hours + 15min random   Varka’s Hero Shadith 8 hours + 30 mins random (4th lvl of alliance with Ketra)   Ketra’s Hero Hekaton 8 hours + 30 mins random (4th lvl of alliance with Varka)   Varka’s Commander Mos 8 hours + 30 mins random (5th lvl of alliance with Ketra)   Ketra’s Commander Tayr 8 hours + 30 mins random (5th lvl of alliance with Varka)
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock